Katie Hayes #135 Oliver Twist: Please Mum, I want some sleep!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you’re a genuinely good person you don’t have to constantly justify yourself

• Heart
Reactions: 44
The setback is bigger than the comeback is all I'm getting from that story.
Oh woe is me, the trolls, my mental helfs...buckle in guyyyzzz cos justice is coming as she reveals the TRUTH! Dun, dun dunnnn ⚡

• Haha
Reactions: 38
It’s ok trolls. She’s ‘generally’ a good person, but not genuinely. What an idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The setback is bigger than the comeback is all I'm getting from that story.
Oh woe is me, the trolls, my mental helfs...buckle in guyyyzzz cos justice is coming as she reveals the TRUTH! Dun, dun dunnnn ⚡
Vlademir Putin is more honest than her.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
What a load of tit 🤣 fucken broken? Come back stronger teach us queens

Is she having a laugh? What she addressing the fact she’s a homophobic racist bleep regardless of what year or age is was they where still out there on a public page. Grow the duck is apooligise and get a job! Show your daughter how to be respectful not a racist homophobic lying beggy bleep

It’s ok trolls. She’s ‘generally’ a good person, but not genuinely. What an idiot.
People who have to tell social media there a good person generally aren’t nice or good people fact!

Attachments

Reactions: 28
Has she finally realised she has to address the tweets to be able to carry on her influencer career? Is this what it means? It’s too fukin late truff. Everyone will know now it’s not genuine and only to salvage the mess she calls her career
She chats absolute tit - how can anyone genuinely like her

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just because you donate your smelly old GIFTED clothes that you got for free to charlottes bright side or whatever, doesn’t make you a “generally good person” you thick duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Stupid fucker is back! I knew she would say she’d had loads of messages.
You are not a good person Kate,you haven’t got a good bone in your body. Are you going to tell your not too bright followers that you’ve had to rent a chair?
How can you be good if you are known as an ignorant homophobic racist bint who couldn’t lie straight in bed!
Lets see if she mentions those tweets considering shes going to address “everything with nothing but the truth”
Get in the bin Kate and I see she’s used a pic of Olive to garner some likes!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Here we go a Big Greedy breakdown is coming 🤦‍♀️Nothing genuine or honest about her,She'll always be a fake wannabe, She can try & kid everyone she has changed but there isn't a filter that can change a vile personality !!! She's just an attention seeking phoney always will be as she just craves the likes on Instagram, she can't even do a social media break properly 😂 She says we have a sad life but we aren't living a lie 😂😂😂

Reactions: 26
Stupid fucker is back! I knew she would say she’d had loads of messages.
You are not a good person Kate,you haven’t got a good bone in your body. Are you going to tell your not too bright followers that you’ve had to rent a chair?
How can you be good if you are known as an ignorant homophobic racist bint who couldn’t lie straight in bed!
Lets see if she mentions those tweets considering shes going to address “everything with nothing but the truth”
Get in the bin Kate and I see she’s used a pic of Olive to garner some likes!
No wonder her and Greedy get on pair of cunts

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wft is she waffling on about

All I read was
Good
Good person win
people win
Good
win people always
Always
Always good win
Person always win
Good person always win

She bleeping chats tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I’m thinking she may treat us to a resurrection on Easter Sunday, a little bit like Jesus Christ did that time.

All advised by her “new agent”. I wonder how the agent is going to spin this racist, homophobic, bully into something similar to the son of God? Read the wiki.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.