Katie Hayes #135 Oliver Twist: Please Mum, I want some sleep!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember when she was laughing about how the trolls pay her bills and how the more we talk about her more free stuff she’ll get?

Hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahshahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahaha
How’s that working out for ya fat tits??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89
"Miscarriage" social media break was infact a trip away for dirty dick delo to get a hair transplant, guessing this is a week max break for recovery cos she flies through surgery 😂

Im guessing New tits tummy tuck pending for 30th

Reactions: 40
P.s my profile pic of teenage truff doesn't get the recognition it deserves, I love it! It's like a wee look into Olives future 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Reckon shes off to Turkey for a new set of piano keys and a gastric bypass. Then she can come back and tell us all how shes in a calorie deficit etc etc repeat.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
"Miscarriage" social media break was infact a trip away for dirty dick delo to get a hair transplant, guessing this is a week max break for recovery cos she flies through surgery 😂

Im guessing New tits tummy tuck pending for 30th
That is a decent shout!

Reactions: 16
Ooh the surgery prediction is a good shout especially after all the recent follows !
I saw a few other trolls say about her recent following the other day, she’ll blame it on the trollzzzz about how insecure she feels about her tyre tits, and how brands have sent her clothes that make her feel so insecure she’s had to get the work done.
OR, she’s so bleeping skint the salon she’s working in have her sweeping the floor 9-5. That isn’t the insta life now!

Reactions: 26
She's the girl Truff charged at in Liverpool and accused her of taking pictures of her when she was on her phone video calling me😂
The way your friend wrote that story made me howl ‘a large figure of a person’ I need to find it so I can read it again. I cried laughing.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Right iv had covid since Fri still positive now hubby got it now I love him 33 year married this year buy 24 hours a day for 5 day and nit being well I could commit murder 🥴🥴🤣
Mate, men are not easy! I love my husband, he’s a delight but 4 days into furlough and lockdown and I was ready to rip my hair out! He got food poisoning on Mother’s Day and yesterday I honestly lost the will to live listening to him whinge! I tested negative on day 7, super positive day before, not a hint of a line of day 7

Reactions: 12
It's official : KHM has lost control of the situation !! Work has dried up , freebies have stopped.
Olive must have gone on strike after all the slave labour.

All her own doing , digged her heels in & wouldn't apologise. Always the victim it's pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I wonder how long her super allowed social media break will be?
By social media break I assume she won’t be posting / doing stories, but she will still be following, blocking, liking and commenting on other accounts?

She has little, if any, credible content, anything she does post is detrimental to “her brand”. It’s taken a while but her homophobic, racist, bullying behaviour has started to impact her in the pocket - and rightly so.

She’s milked the troll narrative for all that it’s worth, while having nothing to fall back on. She most probably manifested a freebie 30th Birthday body makeover, how’s that going for you love?

Well done spreading the word Trolls. Read the wiki.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.