Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sez99

VIP Member
Sorry to derail but can i ask, has anyone been to skin on bold street ?? I think Poppet on here has a bit of a medical background, are they actually doctors ?? I’d really like botox and was going to go to the place I recommended yesterday but have since found out not to lol (still sorry for that recommendation!) x

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
I'm from Jarrow originally and I would say use two but never ever would I write it. My mother would turn in her grave!

Is that Blanche Hunt who is on the mario thread as well? She is hilarious. Oh I love the Welsh accent and I hate the Geordie accent t. I cringe when I hear it on the TV.
He’s from Durham but I’m a Luton girl so just don’t pronounce any t’s 😂

It must be, I rarely look at names cause I have shite memory but the writing is spot on!

slidders

Chatty Member
We’ve stayed at the tiger lodge a couple of times (and the tree houses multiple times) and if they gift her, I will never go again!!!
Oosh it’s bloody lovely innit, but so expensive! We loved Howletts too but only because the monkeys are so noisy!
I’d like to think they’re not the type to gift to someone like her, they don’t seem to need to do much of that anyway.

The girls who own Filston Aesthetics are so lovely, I was just about to book in for my Botox 😭😭

(On that note, does anyone have a good Botox recommendation? Liverpool or Wirral. Thanks Trolls ♥)

Read the wiki
My filler girl is amazing wouldn’t go anywhere else! @shaped_aestheticsuk on insta x

• Heart

gigi_93

VIP Member
Yes I thought this!

I bought the maybelline mascara you recommended the other day and it's so good!! Bye £30 YSL mascara 🤣🖐
Good isn’t it?? Think it may have been bong who first suggested it in here

Soz for being a beg but has anyone got a bespoke ASOS code?