Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rogerthedodger

I second skin logic! Sheena is so lovely. She’s a star too, she went back to work in a hospital on the covid wards during the lockdowns. She knows her stuff and would 100% know what to do in an emergency.

I went to Michelle for a while at aesthetically you a few years ago, but you’re paying a premium for her location and didn’t think it was anything special and it was always very rushed.

Went to flawless a couple of times, saw Hollie and also 2 nurses, don’t recommend. They don’t really listen to what you want and just do what they want. Plus Holly isn’t medically qualified. Don’t know if she even practices anymore tbh

Now go to a nurse by me mainly because it’s convenient but can’t give her details as she only does a few and I might get found lol

I realise this is a lot… this is over like an 8 year period
I also go to a nurse by me but deffo think I would be outed if I gave her name out. Shame cos she’s fab

• Heart
Reactions: 3

eskimopie

VIP Member
There’s new laws and/or licensing guidelines coming in which mean only those with level 7 qualifications can do fillers and Botox. Level 7 is post graduate and only approved courses will be allowed and the ones they have so far approved only train medics such as doctors and nurses who are registered with professional bodies and therefore have minimum standards to uphold and can be struck off if they go round butchering people.
It’s the Wild West out there for aesthetics at the moment, have seen people pay £40 for lip fillers, I spend more than that on Chinese food when I order a takeaway, I am a fat bastard but it’s still a ridiculously cheap amount to pay for stuff to have put in your face.
When will this be coming in?

Reactions: 2

trixiefrog

Chatty Member
Why would you want blag gear of someone accused of sexual asssult
OMG didn’t even know that! What a prick.

her fiancés family have a lot of money, he’s a mccaughran. She works an office job currently, the money doesn’t come from her own work. Mainly his family, then tik tok hence her being on 7 hours a day..
Are they the same McCaughrans related to Hayley from Malinki Aesthetics?

Reactions: 2