Katie Hayes #134 Family day was no fun, got called A racist homophobic runt by No Hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t she just have dermaplaning yesterday? Did he miss half her face?! And why is Olive walking with a bottle in her mouth, along a road,without her mother holding her hand? Not only not holding her hand, but walking off ahead of her, talking in to her phone!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Get some lard in there for extra taste
She doesn’t need extra taste she’s like 2 years old, unless she’s planning on Oluv taking after her with her eating habits as a child. She was a fat kid and blamed Mez when she posted about it ages ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
For someone that’s not even hit her 30s yet she ain’t half haggard 😂. She’s aged badly

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Get some lard in there for extra taste
She doesn’t need extra taste she’s like 2 years old, unless she’s planning on Oluv taking after her with her eating habits as a child. She was a fat kid and blamed Mez when she posted about it ages ago.
Thank you! I was gonna say wtf does she need butter and milk for taste for (and no doubt salt and truffle oil knowing this big biff) but then I thought nah, you’re being petty,l so deleted it, but it’s not necessary at that age is it? plus the calorie deficit that kid must be on 😞😞 Christ, she’ll be a straight heavyweight by the time she’s 3

stunned at her letting the kid lag behind you know. Wouldn’t. Dream. Of. It!
It’d be years off yet before she’d be allowed to walk down the road without being hands held and tight to me if that was my child… AND she’s On the road side too… big Beggy mama doesn’t even make sure she’s tucked in away from traffic?? My fella won’t even let me walk nearest to the road, never mind our child!!!
duck me, what is her life when she cares more about blabbing in to her phone than basic safety?!

For someone that’s not even hit her 30s yet she ain’t half haggard 😂. She’s aged badly
Glow down 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She never 😂
Swear to god 🤣 you should have seen the confused look on her face as she was reading it 😭

Can any of you gorgeous trolls recommend anything for dark circles under my eyes? Life with a 3 year old, 1 year old and a newborn is taking its toll 🙃🙃 and I don’t really fancy slapping 10 tonnes of concealer on my face like big old fat tits ❤

Reactions: 15
Swear to god 🤣 you should have seen the confused look on her face as she was reading it 😭

Can any of you gorgeous trolls recommend anything for dark circles under my eyes? Life with a 3 year old, 1 year old and a newborn is taking its toll 🙃🙃 and I don’t really fancy slapping 10 tonnes of concealer on my face like big old fat tits ❤
I like beauty flash balm from clarins and YSL touche eclat for under eyes, you sure you don’t want 3in thick concealer caked in powder?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her makeup 🤢🤢🤢 it’s so thick and dry it’s making me thirsty looking at it

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why would anyone lie about having a pre-planned section though, I just don’t get it? 🤔 Does she crave the drama of going into labour!
I think there’s a stigma about it. I deffo would have chosen a pre planned one rather than me and me bespoke nearly dying. But I think when it’s your first you want to seem like Mother Earth and come across as strong etc. Kate’s just a fat lazy slob tho

Reactions: 8
Trolls, has anyone recently had a baby at the womens? Or know someone who has? My friend is due next month and booked there but shes heard some horror stories about there saying its really under staffed and loads of agency midwives there. Ive tried to reassure her that it doesn’t really matter about agency staff, they are still qualified. She’s thinking of changing to Arrowe. I don’t really know anyone that way but she’s really stressed and upset. I dont know if I should reassure her or if moving to Arrowe is a better option anyway so should I encourage her with that? Soz for OT.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
You not missing much an amazing quote that rambles on about not caring what people think of you, even though she’ll answer to people on her on insta to validate herself,
and then some of oluvs food from last night and breakfast

shes a boring fucker at the moment
Eeee those sausages look frozen. I bet Nigella is shitting herself at the moment…

• Haha
Trolls, has anyone recently had a baby at the womens? Or know someone who has? My friend is due next month and booked there but shes heard some horror stories about there saying its really under staffed and loads of agency midwives there. Ive tried to reassure her that it doesn’t really matter about agency staff, they are still qualified. She’s thinking of changing to Arrowe. I don’t really know anyone that way but she’s really stressed and upset. I dont know if I should reassure her or if moving to Arrowe is a better option anyway so should I encourage her with that? Soz for OT.
I think all hospitals are under pressure atm and all of them are facing their own issues. For instance, Alder Hey has a 4 hour A&E wait at the moment which is insane. Tory cuts coupled with the pandemic has really messed things up everywhere.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I think all hospitals are under pressure atm and all of them are facing their own issues. For instance, Alder Hey has a 4 hour A&E wait at the moment which is insane. Tory cuts coupled with the pandemic has really messed things up everywhere.
Yes, I work in A&E myself, and we are definitely under pressure. I did say to her it’s probably the same everywhere so moving hospitals might not be any better. Its one of them because I work for the NHS shes asking me but I haven’t a clue about maternity 😂

Reactions: 7
One of my close friends has just had an awful experience at the woman, elective section and bits of placenta left inside her, infection then a follow up op. She said the aftercare has been horrendous. I had a great experience there but this was 5years ago. I think it’s luck a lot of the time. I’ve heard good things about Ormskirk if that’s an option.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I bet folk are thinking what the hell is a YTS?
That was my first ‘job’ & it got me on my nursing path. To be fair it was slave labour but I bloody loved it & all for £23 a week!
I was quite lucky I managed to get a similar but more lucrative type of YTS
£65 a week 😜
Even though I was working in a C&A coffee shop at the time, it was originally my saturday job but whilst waiting for my GCSE results to come through I was working there full time and earning about £150 a week
But I didn’t want to butter bread for the foreseeable
So worked for £65 elsewhere

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.