Katie Hayes #134 Family day was no fun, got called A racist homophobic runt by No Hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we think she had the balls to ask Cheryl for a job? If she did, I wonder what Cheryl said? It would be so bad for business to have that racist, homophobic, scruffy, smelly, workshy back at Oh Snarlin.

It would be funny though? you can imagine her stomping around the salon saying she used to own it.

Yeah hun, USED TO, but you gave up your steady income to go and play with the big influencer girls and oh how lacking you are.

Happy family day, everyone, may your laundry baskets be empty and your roasts be paid for.
I donā€™t think she would , and I donā€™t think itā€™s a balls thing, I think itā€™s a stubborn thing. Sheā€™s so petulant. She is trying HARD at any type of influencing - going to freebies , doing reels in Zara , sharing codes, high end , low end, pawning out Oluv- not saying any of it is successful but she is trying a go at what she is seeing everyone else doing. She wouldnā€™t want to admit to Pepā€™s face how brassic she clearly is.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I donā€™t think she would , and I donā€™t think itā€™s a balls thing, I think itā€™s a stubborn thing. Sheā€™s so petulant. She is trying HARD at any type of influencing - going to freebies , doing reels in Zara , sharing codes, high end , low end, pawning out Oluv- not saying any of it is successful but she is trying a go at what she is seeing everyone else doing. She wouldnā€™t want to admit to Pepā€™s face how brassic she clearly is.
Pep sat there in Gucci /Chanel and KHM sat there in gifted PLT šŸ¤£ the shame.

At the end of the day, KHM can blag this for a couple more years end of. OHD isn't anything special, shes a regular child and she gets jobs off her ma begging for them. She has no pension plan and no substantial future. Shes literally fucked.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Do we think she had the balls to ask Cheryl for a job? If she did, I wonder what Cheryl said? It would be so bad for business to have that racist, homophobic, scruffy, smelly, workshy back at Oh Snarlin.

It would be funny though? you can imagine her stomping around the salon saying she used to own it.

Yeah hun, USED TO, but you gave up your steady income to go and play with the big influencer girls and oh how lacking you are.

Happy family day, everyone, may your laundry baskets be empty and your roasts be paid for.
I reckon your right! They havenā€™t done anything together for ages so it wouldnā€™t surprise me if sheā€™s back in Oh Darlin pretending she owns the place

Reactions: 5
I feel like her home bargain deal is in the toilet, she does next to no promotion of it and never really has done.

I believe she was first approached in 2019? It was delayed massively because of covid so the launch actually happened about 18 months later. The KHM image of 2019 is NOT the one of 2020-2021-2022 I would be astounded if she gets another contract. Sheā€™s been nothing but a lazy liability.

Last edited:
Reactions: 35
That live, as usual, was atrocious. Iā€™ve got to leave in half an hour, she says with wet hair, her face half done (half her face with two pumps of foundation! I donā€™t use that much for my whole face) and she still has to get Olive readyā€¦ even though Matt is coming with them to the clothing brand shoot theyā€™ve apparently been booked on. Sheā€™s been posting online for almost 3 hours, why not get ready earlier?

• Wow
Reactions: 20
That live, as usual, was atrocious. Iā€™ve got to leave in half an hour, she says with wet hair, her face half done (half her face with two pumps of foundation! I donā€™t use that much for my whole face) and she still has to get Olive readyā€¦ even though Matt is coming with them to the clothing brand shoot theyā€™ve apparently been booked on. Sheā€™s been posting online for almost 3 hours, why not get ready earlier?
It must be chaos in that household any time they have to go somewhere.

Reactions: 20
Someone said can you record the live so that they can watch it later, and she said all my looks are quite similar so sheā€™ll do another one soon that she can watch?!?!

Someone then said donā€™t you ever do any other colours apart from brown shades - She ignored it and ended the live.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Them lives were shocking. 200 max at on point, how many from here?!
Completely ignored about only doing browns, which seemed like a legit question.
Someone asked if she's had her lips filled, then Olive needed her and cut the live.....

2 pumps on half her face, can't belive she did that. Makes me ick just thinking about it

Reactions: 13
Her feet in those converse are bleeping massive. And her post about the pram for ā€œnew mommasā€ā€¦. Kate ur bespoke is about 5. GET A PROPER JOB! Happy Bespoke Family Sunday Trolls! xx

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Advertising prams then chatting half term the next breath. duck me she gives me a migraine

• Haha
Reactions: 24
At the moment she must surely be working out whether to have another baby for engagement or whether to hold off til after the 30th birthday month of celebrations, if she can drag enough engagement up for a load of small companies to gift her for multiple parties and events. I guess she wonā€™t want to be pregnant for her 30th but will be weighing up the advantage of being pregnant for the deals, versus not being pregnant and being able to guzzle cocktails but then not have them gifted. Imagine just getting a job Kate and then not having this issue?

Reactions: 24
The converse needed a baby wipe over the white part the scruffy mare.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.