Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bunny Rockard

VIP Member
I think I’m going to call:

*sat in the car*
Hi Guyz!
I’m just coming on…. I’M PARKED UP BY THE WAY! *Smirks at camera* I’ve had so many messages from you lovely lot asking if I’m ok?!
Guyz I’m fine, I’ve been so so so busy working on secret projects that I can’t even speak about! And I just haven’t had time to be on social media!

Remember Guyz the set back is bigger than the comeback! THESE TROLLS ARE TRYING TO RUIN MY LIFE! So. Yeah. *sticks tongue out to camera*
Read the wiki.

• Haha
Reactions: 51

eskimopie

VIP Member
Wondering why she left Oluv's bib on when they were going for a day out. And Oluv really isn't a looker, is she?!
You’re pretty scathing about a innocent child who has had no say in who her parents are. Comments like this just fuel her narrative. I’ve said it before, I’m a cunt but talking about a baby like this is a bit much.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

Ashleygardens

Chatty Member
Well trollzzzz! The day finally arrived! Truff has blocked me 🤣🤣🤣 took her long enough! Given I've been watching and not following for 2 years now! She finally twigged. She must be permanently para! Insta is her life! Despite her claims otherwise! I'm not making a fake account to stalk because that feeds her narrative. Please keep all her divvy and gobshite ways/vids/pics coming to keep me entertained. Don't want to feel left out now 😳🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 50

Shazblag

VIP Member
Im sorry and don't want to offend anyone, or be horrible to a child and I have had big babies but Jesus Christ that child had some head on her, like a beachball no wonder she had a planned c section, even her big canoe would have struggled to birth that out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Remembering my Reason........heard it all now ..hahaha she needs to have a day off her mate 😂😂😂😂

It's a shame she doesn't remember to buy shoes that fit her reason, remember to put Sun lotion on her reason , remember to buy things herself for her reason.... remember to let her reason have a nap, remember to not take her reason on a bar crawl.... the list is endless.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Retro80s

VIP Member
Party planner?

grow the fuck up, you’re a Mother and you’re skint.
Spunking money (or other peoples money!) up the wall to show off for the gram takes the piss.

Do parents really have 30th parties?! I’d rather have a family holiday or break…party planner my hoop! 🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
Thank you lovely trollz. Sorry to keep derailing. I’m a cheeky cunt aren’t I as if this is MY thread 🤣😭 sorry xoxo

READ THE WIKI! 💋

• Heart
  • Haha

Tictactoe12

Did she shite have an emergency c-sec. I've had two and almost died during my last. I went into natural labour with both, I was a sweaty, horrible mess and in absolute shock. My pics do not resemble a full face of make up, cheery looking couple. The friends who had pre planned sections look like that, so she definitely had a pre planned one didn't she. Fuck off with my reason too.... your reason for what you racist, beggy cunt!

Attachments

• Heart

PhallusSizeMedium

Chatty Member
She’ll come on tomorrow after 24hrs social media silence and it’ll be for one of the following:

Olive has been ill/in hospital with a cold
Trolls/mental health problems
Having a “super allowed” social media break
Some gifted day out somewhere
Just catching up now so only up to here but I agree with you on this. Also didn't Molly Mae do a social media break the other week ? Then on the night Molly Mae was going out for tea in Manchester zsm just so happened to decide to go all the way to manc for tea ? And Molly Mae posting the Horlicks then Kate randomly getting "gifted" Horlicks to herself posting about Horlicks.
I've said it before and I will say it again it was also once a thread suggestion title but never got picked 🤣

Fat Tits thinks she's Molly Mae but really she's a Peter Kay

Maybe she's gone for an interview 🤔
Not even messing my little bro phoned me last night and said he has a home bargain interview I couldn't stop laughing and he just kept saying "why why Is that funny"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
Girls I had a dream last night that i was on holiday and I ended up speaking to Baylaaaaaay around the pool.

She asked to see a pic of my cat, whipped my phone out dead proud started scrolling through my camera roll and it’s all screenshots of Tattle & photostops of Truff which I didn’t even try to explain 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

hahahahahahaha

anyway. hope you all have a nice weekend ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
Her ‘reason’ for what?
Giving up her business to become a full time filthy, snivelling beg on social media who cries troll just to get some free balloons & synthetic clothing… F OFF Truff you are soooo boring wheeling out the same BS over & over again🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
Wow. She’s just full on pimping her kid out now isn’t she? Didn’t stay too pure for this world for long, did she?? She’ll have her unwrapping toys and Kinder eggs soon live in YouTube.

• Haha
Reactions: 45