Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tictactoe12

10000%, they fucking love themselves and I bet they think their shit dont stink. Dunno why people cream themselves over them and Danielle
I mean I'm not creaming but I think it's an opportunity for truffle tits to what a real person looks like.

I wouldn't dream of it, but of she doesn't want to be inclusive , I don't jhscr a situation xxxx

Reactions: 2

noseybirdxo

VIP Member
🙋🏻‍♀️ Fab isn’t it.
I’m really impressed with it so thank you for sharing, I went and got it straight away 😂! Wasn’t expecting it to come out white but I love it! I wonder if it would work even better with the paradise mascara too, I just used sky high today!

• Heart

chattycatty

VIP Member
They look grotty. She needs to get herself one of them stylpro brush cleaners, I got one at Christmas and it’s a gamechanger for washing and drying your brushes!

Also thanks to the troll who suggested the paradise mascara primer a thread or two ago, I did screenshot it but I can’t find who it was now - i’ve used it twice this week and it’s brilliant 😄

Yes defo spit roast!!! The Treehouse in crosby does a nice sunday roast too! x

and the pheasant too! 😂
Yes treehouse is lovely

chattycatty

VIP Member
Do school nursery’s take under 3’s??

I’m not sure they do, my girls in school nursery and there’s no one under 3 in her class
I’ve no idea maybe it’s a private school with a separate nursery on. My kids went to one that used ti be a private school up till 11 and they took from babies. But you wouldn’t know with lying ass maybe she can only do term time

Reactions: 1

Cady1954

VIP Member
Not to mention the fact that if we retaliate Putin has basically implied we will be nuked!
And this is it, sit back and think ‘we won’t get nuked’. Many don’t understand missiles and how equipped some nations are , where they have the nukes and how quickly they can be mobilised.

And even if we aren’t nuked , we will still pay a massive price for the next forthcoming years.
And when
Wide awake club, absolutely terrified about the weeks to come, heartbroken for the people of the Ukraine.
Does anyone else feel like this? I feel like I’m going mental. Doesn’t help all these influencers today burying their head in the sand 💔
If there is a cyber attack Instagram will be no more.

Reactions: 1