Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Noseybonk

VIP Member
Edit - original post deleted - posted on wrong thread!

To stay on topic - Fat Tits is a UNhygenic heifer 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This half term caper she keeps chattin her kid doesn’t even qualify for any free hours yet (I.e. when they actually go term time) so what the actual fuck is she on about 🤣 this is my first half term of my bespoke being off and it’s been proper stressful getting her minded and taking leave etc, fat tits is gonna see her arse when she has to deal with this stuff for real

Just scanning through, yeah treehouse and spit roast are fit, 14 bar and grill is nice but every time I’ve been the service hasn’t been great, they take forever. If u fancy a drive out master McGrath’s in haskayne is nice or victors Hale

@noseybirdxo aww yeah the pheasant is my fave actually I love the choc bomb desert
Love The Pheasant , food is 👌🏼 , we've booked there for MOMMAs day

• Heart

Brooke Davis

VIP Member
Hahaha she’s an actual danger to society. I used to think she asked herself the questions but her followers are absolute nut jobs so they all belong together drinking their matcha. “We are all friends on here” - yeah course you are truff, apart from when you block someone for a difference of opinion, ignore a question about the shade of lipstick or dox a fake account 👍🏻
It’s probably her talking to herself on different accounts 😂

ETA:
Even the adverts are trolling her advice!

Attachments

• Haha
That reminds me of them upside down rooms in the fair....

Hey beautiful trolls, what Charlottw Tilbury foundation is good for combination skin, I'd like a full coverage (I'm almost 40 and have wrinkles) Thanks trolls, you've all influenced me on the kat thread. Getting the Chanel cream bronzer too. Thanks x
Airbrush flawless xx

Foodaholic

VIP Member
You can do the match thing on CT and select your skin type, what coverage you want etc! I’ve got normal-combination and I bought the beautiful skin foundation the other day, I quite like a good amount of coverage and this is meant to be like medium maybe? If not then it would be the flawless filter foundation - you don’t need much though like a little goes along way! that’s full coverage x
Thanks v much! The girl in John Lewis yesterday suggested 6 neutral for me in beautiful skin bit they're sold out so i couldn't buy it. Thanks v much!

Reactions: 2