Katie Hayes #131 Can't say Yes to the Dress 👰🏼‍♀️✖Cos Delo couldn't care less !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where did that random Q&A come from she didn’t put one up and it’s the only one

Reactions: 6
not far from me at all!

Reactions: 4
You need to shout “Fat Tits” once inside to see if any other Trolls are there . Since Truff reads here, the hippo might make an appearance herself trying to bag a bargain

SKY HIGH I think, pink case
I’ll defo do the fat tits chant and see who pops up

Reactions: 4
Edit - original post deleted - posted on wrong thread!

To stay on topic - Fat Tits is a UNhygenic heifer

Reactions: 3
Fucking idiots all of them
Why leave your valuables In The car anyway??

“they have take my belongings”
is he the male version of truff

Attachments

Reactions: 25

His house is the ugliest chav house on the road. It’s an old semi detached Victorian house that was slightly derelict and he added an extension to make it look like a mansion house off Victoria road but living on one of the cheapest roads in formby
Pain in the arse with big range rovers blocking the pavement constantly - chav.

Reactions: 22

Heartbroken, what fucking planet is she on?!
You’d be sad and perhaps angry on behalf of yer mate but I bet even truff was thinking ‘why did you leave them in there dickhead’

They all so fucking full of themselves, fake and phoney to fuck

Reactions: 15
He’s got a massive fucking jaw too.

Reactions: 8

Fucking hell - she wants to turn the fucking news on.. see what it means to be heartbroken. Got about 20 pages to catch up on but don’t think I’ll bother - the scruffy mess obviously hasn’t done owt of interest or learnt how to be a decent human. Bet the bags and wallet is snide as fuck anyway and just has empty baggies in it

Reactions: 21
The world is broken and she’s arsed about josh wallet getting taken fucken hell stop the world I need to get off

Brooke do you live local

Reactions: 12
I would hate for her to do my make up pure slapping her big trowl hands on my face. No thanks

Reactions: 8
Has she actually just said ‘storage departments’ instead of compartments????

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.