Katie Hayes #130 Roses are red, your tits are fat, got exposed in the echo, you racist twa..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A reel on how to scrape your greasy hair back into a bun.... her content is shite

Oh and Truff that greasy low bun you've done isn't 90s space buns Hun either this is.....
Literally just came on to say this! Space buns are right on top of your head! She canโ€™t even get that right ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How does everyone know about the ASOS codes in advance ? I get ASOS updates but never get notifications in advance !!!! I need some more Mac so thanks for this lol x

Reactions: 7
She could actually do some good content, make up and hair through the years, only got to bleeping Google if sheโ€™s unsure and away she goes.
Too thick to even Google what a bastard space bun isโ€ฆIโ€™m done ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She seems to have this idea that being a Mum means you can be openly unhygenic ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ she's obsessed with greasy hair !!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
How does everyone know about the ASOS codes in advance ? I get ASOS updates but never get notifications in advance !!!! I need some more Mac so thanks for this lol x
Email Iโ€™ve just had one for tonight from 7pm xx
TREATME

Reactions: 6
Like everyone else I feel ashamed for her. How to scrape your hair back and put a lazzy round it. Why bother? Just take the day off and supervise Olaf baking a 3 tier drip cake.
She is an absolute maniac.

Thank you for your dolphin hating support. Much appreciated.
#Upthemanatees.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She seems to have this idea that being a Mum means you can be openly unhygenic ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ she's obsessed with greasy hair !!
Wouldnโ€™t mind but her hairs not exactly long and thick is it. Would take 20 mins to wash and dry it. Sheโ€™s just throughly filthy

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Excuse me TROLLZ, I read earlier this week that twice wild dolphins have saved humans from shark attacks so they are perfectly entitled to be smug thank you very much.

Anyway, read the wiki โœŒ

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.