Katie Hayes #130 Roses are red, your tits are fat, got exposed in the echo, you racist twa..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New Thread Trolls
This had to be the new thread title didn't it 😂😂😂
Absolutely Brilliant @Lala22 😂😂😂

Another Valentines Day has passed and Kate's sausage finger is as bare has her CV & bank account right now !!

@Eleanor Abernathy can you recap if you're about Troll ❤

#STILLNOAPOLOGY

#READTHEWIKI ⬆⬆⬆⬆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Calling it now there will be a pregnancy announcement around Easter. She’s gotta get one over on Danielle somehow, she also needs to prove a.they have sex and b.that they can afford to grow their family. Here for it 🤣✌

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Calling it now there will be a pregnancy announcement around Easter. She’s gotta get one over on Danielle somehow, she also needs to prove a.they have sex and b.that they can afford to grow their family. Here for it 🤣✌
And she's got to find a a way to stop Matt sending her back out to work on the tills.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Thanks for the recommendations, going to pick up the Maybelline one ❤ I’ll be in boots tomorrow in town if anyone wants to shout fat tits

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Yep I think another Bespoke Reason could be on the cards.
They won't get engaged anytime soon I don't think, they can't afford an engagement party , ring or a wedding.
She wouldn't be able to keep up with Hollie's wedding and her bumming days are over following her Echo appearance !!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I honestly don't know how they could afford another baby and still have the lifestyle the ly so desperately crave (4 flights to Dubai, etc) and what on earth will happen to Kate's size 8 figure?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Behave , they can’t afford another baby, where are they gonna put it? Next to the black Beko?

76173CF4-7754-4A5D-BC24-AAB82DE5D335.jpeg

I am sorry, but waking up every morning and having to look at that house of horrors would drive me insane. One is a ducking fused switch !!! Who puts a fuse switch that low ??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Gifted Merabi now? She looks like she’s wearing a sparkly pillow
Not like she’ll need a nice white dress anytime soon is it….!!

That said, I’d been eyeing one for an event and there’s no chance I’ll buy now they gifted her.

Reactions: 28
She looks pregnant in that dress. Wonder if there’s a bespoke on route already. She’s usually bragging about the 137282 holidays she’s got booked by now but nothing 🤔

Reactions: 13
What on Earth is she thinking wearing that white dress 😂😂😂😂 The shaaaame.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I don’t think it is gifted…there’s nothing in that reel (that I can see) that suggests it’s gifted! The card is a big standard, ‘enjoy your dress - we can’t wait to see you in it’ style postcard..

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.