Katie Hayes #130 Roses are red, your tits are fat, got exposed in the echo, you racist twa..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got lost on here last night and ended up on a Stephen bear thread. I'd forgotten all about him tbh until I seen his name pop up on here so thought I would have a nose. Wish I bleeping hadn't. He's literally selling videos of his bird sucking him off and quite literally she is EATING HIS ARSE OUT all on videos he is selling online !?! What the duck what must her parents think ! bleeping hell what is the world coming to. Send bleach for my eyes 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I got lost on here last night and ended up on a Stephen bear thread. I'd forgotten all about him tbh until I seen his name pop up on here so thought I would have a nose. Wish I bleeping hadn't. He's literally selling videos of his bird sucking him off and quite literally she is EATING HIS ARSE OUT all on videos he is selling online !?! What the duck what must her parents think ! bleeping hell what is the world coming to. Send bleach for my eyes 🤮🤮🤮
Who is buying this 🤮🤮🤮

Kate Hayes Makeup is a racist homophobe who was in the Echo

Reactions: 11
You can buy a pair of his used pants for £100 … bargain 🤣🤢🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Thread one 😂😂😂😂😂 oh my fucken days max looks like he’s sniffing a fart from his dads arse 🤣🤣
Proper pathetic how she goes out of her way to do those displays & post them on Instagram. She's got a big void in her life always needing validation. Could you be arsed !!!

Reactions: 13
duck is going on in here? I’ve got a headache girls I can’t be arsed

Olaf is an averagely cute kid, just think the way kate shoves her down everyone’s throat makes people sick of the absolute sight of her. Not her fault, it’s sly isn’t it. Like Hinch’s dog, I adore dogs but hers is an annoying fat duck and I can’t put my finger on why exactly 🥲
Don't you think he's the double of Michael Bolton

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Think someone mentioned about missing the Asos code - 7-10pm tonight 20% off with TREATME.

Obvs going to buy some things and then tag Asos so they know we are in partnership. That’s how it works in truffs head?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
This why I can't stand dolphins. Smug looking dickheads they are.
Kate smells like a packet of newly opened ham.
Every time I look at a dolphin from now on this is all I'm gonna think and you're right they do look smug as duck I never noticed it before 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
she hasn’t just done a reel on how to do a bun wow she’s desperate now i do that for the gym, cleaning up and just being god damm lazy hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 21
A reel on how to scrape your greasy hair back into a bun.... her content is shite

Oh and Truff that greasy low bun you've done isn't 90s space buns Hun either this is.....
Wtf is that. Does anyone need a reel to show them how to scrape their hair back?

• Haha
duck me she’s desperate for content she’s showing people how to put her hair in a bun 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️embarrassed for her 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
A reel on how to scrape your greasy hair back into a bun.... her content is shite

Oh and Truff that greasy low bun you've done isn't 90s space buns Hun either this is.....
Was gonna say that, I’ve actually got my hair in space buns now cos I’m a scruff and not moving out the house today.
That Kate is not a space bun.
It’s not even a decent bun.
That’s how I did a bun in high school in the late 80s ffs…tit then and tit now.

Was gonna say that, I’ve actually got my hair in space buns now cos I’m a scruff and not moving out the house today.
That Kate is not a space bun.
It’s not even a decent bun.
That’s how I did a bun in high school in the late 80s ffs…tit then and tit now.
She's so tit at her "job"
Like when she posted the Kylie Jenner blush look...... Kylie doesn't even wear what she posted hahahaha

• Haha
Not space buns in the slightest, just pretty much what most people do when they can’t be arsed.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Did she actually just do a reel on how to scrape back greasy hair into a bun? 😳 what a bad meff

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.