Katie Hayes #130 Roses are red, your tits are fat, got exposed in the echo, you racist twa..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahahahaha 😂😂😂 heavy isnt it Gi 😂😂
You can't say bleeping nothing on here at min without someone piping up having a go 😂😂
The helen and Chet thread is the worst, you can’t mention their kids, their parenting, their family, their looks, if you like something about them; without someone throwing a wobbly.
I thought this thread was all on the same page, I always save this to last. Best one on here! Your all funny as duck even after truff spends a day reshaping her crappy home bargains stuff

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Loads of threads back I remember reading someone saying truffs agent or friends or whatever were on here to stir things up (I might be wrong but I’m sure it was here). Could the newbies to the thread writing stuff about olive be an attention seeking move from her lot as she literally has nothing else to post about?
(Sorry for getting all detective it’s pouring with rain here and I’m stuck in with too much time on my hands 😂😂😂😂)

Reactions: 19
Ha! I hate Hinch’s dog and I love animals. It looks like it’s proper stuck up 😂😂
I feel exactly the same. I love dogs but Henry is an arrogant sausage roll. The hat pic of him… 🤢

The only dog on insta that looks more of an arrogant tw@t is Hettie (Lyndsay queen of clean dog). To stay on topic, Max is a babe, and his side eyes to Truff are legendary.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I do think if her agent/ friends/ family WEREN’T on here to try and backhandedly derail or distrupt the threads then they aren’t very good agent/ friends/ family tbh
Especially as her ‘career’ is now limited to posting referrals and fake ads.
She’s a weird person
My business has hit the skids in recent months, not because I am a homophobic racist
But because I sell ‘non essential’ pricey luxuries
I can read the room and the world and been trying since October, working all hours, to change direction to keep the money coming in
I don’t have any bespokes or pets
Just me and the husband to fend for ( it’s our business together)
But I haven’t been gallivanting about or pretending I am
Just head down cracking on, and of course like anyone knows when you have worries you don’t actually WANT to enjoy yourself
I just can’t work her out at all
No positive future, no plans, no income and just carries on slurping starbucks that she can’t afford and everything else
She really is as weird as fook

• Heart
Reactions: 39
This why I can't stand dolphins. Smug looking dickheads they are.
Kate smells like a packet of newly opened ham.
Never thought of a dolphin looking smug hahahaha that’s cracked me up 😂

Eeeee remember when truff said her vag was as smooth as a dolphin 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Never thought of a dolphin looking smug hahahaha that’s cracked me up 😂

Eeeee remember when truff said her vag was as smooth as a dolphin 🤮
Do you remember when she posted her card she got from the trolls and someone commented “BEST MINGE” on it 💀😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
duck is going on in here? I’ve got a headache girls I can’t be arsed

Olaf is an averagely cute kid, just think the way kate shoves her down everyone’s throat makes people sick of the absolute sight of her. Not her fault, it’s sly isn’t it. Like Hinch’s dog, I adore dogs but hers is an annoying fat duck and I can’t put my finger on why exactly 🥲
Hahahah duck off Hinches dog being a fat duck has killed me off 😆😆😆

Agreed tho G

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s absolutely perfect Joe, you make gorgeous bubs 💕 .. Please make sure that you start straightening and ragging her hair back into a bobble from 2 months, so that she will deffo have a Hannibal lector hairline 👏🏼🌹
And don’t forget to put moisturiser in it to keep it slicked back 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
When she posted a selfie before she went into labour and mentioned in the caption she had a “perfectly bold Minnie” 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Thread one 😂😂😂😂😂 oh my fucken days max looks like he’s sniffing a fart from his dads arse 🤣🤣
This used to be my profile picture I was looking for it the other day. The bleeping disgust on Max’s face makes me die every time.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This why I can't stand dolphins. Smug looking dickheads they are.
Kate smells like a packet of newly opened ham.
I have a fear of mushrooms - I imagine the texture of them to feel like you’re biting a dolphin

soz to detail - truff has Blackheads between her Chebs pass it on

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I have a fear of mushrooms - I imagine the texture of them to feel like you’re biting a dolphin

soz to detail - truff has Blackheads between her Chebs pass it on
She probably has a smelly itchy yeast infection growing by the hour underneath each of her fat tits.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.