Katie Hayes #13 Truffle hog momma telling lockdown lies, daddy DIY is texting on the sly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww so glad to hear it. After telling others, I’ve been shocked at how many women I know have had miscarriages and not said anything. I’ll let you all know how I get on tomorrow. Xx
You know we are all here ❤ Not all vicious TrOlLz like she claims. Definitely let us all know how you get on and you know you can DM if you need.
Love it when she says tit like “who has the time to make multiple accounts” 🤣🤣
You!!!!!!!!!!!!
You daft twit!
You’ve been on here under countless names trying to slag of Matts ex Danielle accusing her of sleeping with his brother, and to rip Phil’s new bird saying she’s a bike! You’re not a girls girl, you’re a insecure nasty little snake.
Stop making a show of yourself and drawing attention to this thread because it’s building by the day with people who can see you for exactly what you are. 🐍
You say that you’re happy and that you’re in a good place but your behaviour says anything but!
THIS! Hopefully her followers come here tonight to see what’s been happening and READ THIS. See for yourselves! Don’t be sucked into her lies and bullshit.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Love it when she says tit like “who has the time to make multiple accounts” 🤣🤣
You!!!!!!!!!!!!
You daft twit!
You’ve been on here under countless names trying to slag of Matts ex Danielle accusing her of sleeping with his brother, and to rip Phil’s new bird saying she’s a bike! You’re not a girls girl, you’re a insecure nasty little snake.
Stop making a show of yourself and drawing attention to this thread because it’s building by the day with people who can see you for exactly what you are. 🐍
You say that you’re happy and that you’re in a good place but your behaviour says anything but!
Takes one to know one doesn’t it?! 😜

Reactions: 6
Good afternoon everyone , just catching up on the threads.😂😂 Gosh there’s a few .😂
Just incase anyone is interested I’ve cleaned the house, done the ironing , walked my dogs , wheeled the wheelie bin in and out , fed my kids lunch , took my son to college for the hour he’s allowed on a Wednesday , sat in the car waiting for him, drove home , fed the kids yet again , fed the dogs , & GUESS WHAT ?? I’ve not been to ikea like slack head or came into contact with anyone I should not have !!! So if I can do it why the hell can she not !!! 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Takes one to know one doesn’t it?! 😜
The hypocrisy is unreal. She should literally play back her little rants and apply her own advice to herself. Anyone that knows her privately knows what a nasty piece of work she is. Not a true friend in her so called ‘circle’ the slab backed bastard. 🤣🤣🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
She has been on here and searched them accounts on Instagram how else would she know they accounts exist! Someone said a name on here and I searched for the account and it existed I was crying laughing! Ey Kate the police are right on top of your case getting these IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) ’ weirdo’s and murderers are running a mock of our city as the police don’t care!!!! They wanna get the “Olive Delemere” criminal!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
i do have a love hate relationship with Ikea, but I’ll just admit that going Ikea is something I like because I get to buy some random tit and either get a hotdog and some daim chocolate from the cafe OR a double cheeseburger/meal from maccies over the road 🤣🤣
I have to admit I used to go when my boys were little for the free 40 minutes of unloading them in the soft play area . Then I’d just enjoy myself for the 40 minute breather , the shame .😂😂

Reactions: 2
Any newbies reading this - it was proven that she was on here under a account named Jenko. She used the account to try and slaughter Matt’s ex Danielle by not only saying she was a bike, and had slept with Matt’s brother (unproven) but she was posting pictures of her too trying to bait commenters on here to rip into Danielle. She did the same with Phil‘s (her ex) new partner. Screenshots have been posted in older threads. The same ‘Jenko’ account also had an insta with only a handful of followers, maybe 20- Kate was one of them and the Jenko insta was linked to Kate’s mobile phone number. Don’t be sucked in, she lives for the drama she just can’t bear the fact she’s losing control of the narrative and the truth about her has been seeping out over the past year.

• Wow
Reactions: 56
Firstly. She's done that for clout.
Everyones forgotten about poor little Kate being trolled so she had to make it relevant again.
Second of all, Facetune Photoshop, whatever Kate. If you admitted you change yourself so you look like two different people & said but I'm in a good place now and I've realised it's ridiculous and stopped or just used a bloody filter, people would have more respect for you. You say you where unhappy about your body after being cheated on and called fat, an you had surgery and now claim Delo is loving and supportive, if he is so, why you still editing pics?? Surely if hes so supportive he loves you the way you are.
Thirdly. No one is that assed about you, you give us stuff to talk about by being the fuckwit you are on SM. Guess what, if you come off it, or at least didn't post every bleeping bit of it on there - noone would have anything to talk about.
Remember like when you went Private and the thread went quiet(er).. No shenanigans, no backlash.
Fourth. You are a public figure, or claim to be. Not every opinion is going to be in your favour.
Five. You claim you are winning by the comments on your posts.. Remember your 'troll' video. I didn't see one comment saying 'babe, if you ever need to talk or chat, I'm here' or offering support, theu were all fairly fake comments ie 'Oh no babe, so sorry you've had to go through this' or 'your amazing'. Unlike on here, where people have discussed their mental health and strangers with anonymous accounts have reached out and offered support to people they do not and probably will not ever know.
So just have a think about if you are really winning. Or if you just have fakes blowing smoke up your arse.
Absolutely this!! She thinks that people are showing her “love” and “support” and have her back because they’re her army but, what she doesn’t realise is these people who are sharing her posts are only doing so in the hope that she reshares the fact they’ve featured her on her story in order to get in front of her followers to grow their own base. Being such a “boss witch” you would think she understands how social media works. She thinks she’s famous and is addicted to the attention negative or positive. No one would have known about the names Olive or Shelley if they hadn’t been on here so why is she actively searching for them on insta? She makes no sense to the logical person but maybe her followers are just as thick as her? I hope she looks back on herself when she finally grows up and is embarrassed by what she sees

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Love the radio silence from Matt when she said “I haven’t been on that site have I” 🤣🤣🤣
Firstly, how would he know? Secondly, I sometimes wonder if he thinks what the duck have I got myself into here? He must get fuckin ripped by his mates ya know. I’d love to know what his family really think of her too, all this drama when they’re apprantly just nice, quiet people.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Lucy lives in a bleeping dreamworld. The police would laugh her out of the room
also no one messaged her directly !! whats she gonna say to the police ?

THM: Hello 999 I've trawled instagram all week and found an account called the same name as I was planning for my child..

POLICE: This is a case for the fraud squad.. neee naaa neee naaaa neee naaaaa

• Haha
Reactions: 43
She’s on here 24/7 and everyone knows it. She’s probably refreshing right now as I type this. She’ll be refreshing while she’s giving birth

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I looks like she posted the other two accounts, 🐢 and the other one as they were following the Delemere account if you see on the screenshot there are 2 followers

• Haha
Reactions: 4
also no one messaged her directly !! whats she gonna say to the police ?

THM: Hello 999 I've trawled instagram all week and found an account called the same name as I was planning for my child..

POLICE: This is a case for the fraud squad.. neee naaa neee naaaa neee naaaaa

No I can’t breathe

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.