Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Poirotthepigeon

VIP Member
So couple of people mention the hair choice event and no sign of fat tits being there….Now all of a sudden she’s done a IG story about her not going….but she doesn’t read here does she Matt 🥴
Is not going the same thing as not been invited??

@Poirotthepigeon will your friend be joining us to share her tea? I’m looking forward to it 🤣
The last time I spoke to her yesterday her bespokes were getting in the way of her time on tattle. Its like any new job when you become a Troll, there is a transition period. I'll message her now and tell her to throw a sausage roll from her rusty fridge at her kids pour herself a wkd and get on here.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Rothsey

VIP Member
I can’t keep up. Browncouncilbin = Narnachops yes?
No I think it’s Sharky… she’s here under a different name. Might be completely wrong but someone said over the weekend that her new name is obvious if you think about it. I think brown Shark… yes I have too much time on my hands to think such things!!! X 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

VIP Member
She can be better than anyone she wants, but she’s always going to have a husband who looks like a character out of chicken run
Rather be on my arse than have to give that a blowy on Xmas and birthdays
Imagine he’s grateful for it and all 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
I’m lost, if You were being stalked the first thing you’d do would be to take all trace of your child off social media surely

Reactions: 37

OkTinkerbell

VIP Member
Alcohol (and drugs)
Lack of routine (get a job)
Poor environment (no living room)
All will be contributing to poor mental health.

The troll thing is just so boring. Any of her genuine followers are surely bored shitless with it. Wasn't it only a few weeks ago that "my police" were all over it and "justice will be served"?

Or something like that 🙄

• Haha

trixiefrog

Chatty Member
I've said it before and I will say it again. She can't monitor those over a hundred thousand people following her she doesn't know half of them and she's posting that baby's face everywhere for freebies and likes it's so dangerous ! Another example of what happens if you have your kids online for the world to see. And it doesn't have to be a bath pic they can be fully clothed and the sickos just take a screenshot of the baby's face and superimpose it onto sick images and then it's stuck on the dark web why oh why is she putting that baby's face everywhere! And this isn't trolling or a dig directly at her so many people do it and even make insta accounts just for the baby too ! Please just stop it your putting your babies at major risk 😡
This kind of thing makes me not want to post any photos of my child on my very small and private insta at all. I’m careful of the photos I post anyway, but as this says, they can manipulate the most innocent of images into something sick and sinister.

It baffles me how the likes of Charlotte Dawson makes an entire insta page for her one year old child. It’s so wrong. There’s no vetting on there whatsoever, the page is public and any sicko could follow. Idiots like her and Truff just see the money and engagement their babies get them so post them as much as possible. No thought given to their privacy or safety whatsoever.

• Heart
Can yas smell it trolls can you smell the stench of Desperation ?? 😂😂😂😂
Her Instagram is on its arse, she's hammering the house one too all of a sudden.

If only she had a Salon business to fall back on..... oh wait 😂😂

• Haha

Fizz22

VIP Member
I wonder how many calories that takes out of her deficit!?

spoon full TROLL 😂
Don't forget to Add to the oven hahahaha JUST LET OLIVE TYPE IT OUT.

That kid isn't laughing, she's sat there ringing the neck of that spoon screaming no. 😂

Screenshot_20220201-205144_Instagram.jpg

I will NEVER accept that English is her mother tongue or that she was educated in this country to secondary school standard. It's like she is from the moon.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

wiganuser

VIP Member
Brown bin is sharky 100%

Why do people even share nursery updates? Like seriously who gives a fuk
I always think what. Who seriously gives a fuck what a kid has had to eat or what activity they has done 😂😂

Fucking tapped parenting at its finest. Send it on your family whatsap, not to an audience of nearly 200k. The thought of thousands of people knowing my kids faces, possible nursery and what they are doing makes my skin CRAWL!!!

• Heart

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
Them cookies are fucking raw in the middle too.

I bet Delo hasn’t been off that crusty bog next to the washing machine and 6 week pile of clothes.

Remember when she made those brownies ages ago and they were undercooked and she passed them off as “gooey” I bet she does gigantic shits

• Haha
  • Sick

Marmaladethecat

Ok so I was told by ZSM only a few days ago that if I felt fed up/down I should just push through it....fast forward to today and she's had a really hard January, has been really down and pushing through it hasn't helped. Ok then, why don't you just fuck off and the turn around and fuck off some more

• Haha
  • Heart