Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
On a Columbian come down after the engagement party at the weekend then Truff
Read my mind girl !! Come down , two day hangover = blame my trollssssss

Video in the morning of her panting like a beast stomping the pavements..... gone for a walk to cure all my mental health problems....

Had 10000000sssss of DMs off you all thanks for the support. Justice is coming !!!
Same old fucking same old !!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

gigi_93

VIP Member
Funny how little stuff she’s getting gifted now isn’t it 😂 say what you want about narna but she was on the ball letting companies know about her. If she ever posts a gift now someone will jump on an email. She might have to actually get a job now

• Haha

Bunny Rockard

VIP Member
Oh guys! It’s almost the anniversary of the big bunch of dying roses that Delo bought her for Valentine’s Day she bummed from a product launch shoot!
I can’t wait for this year! “Valentines is about spending time with the people you love, we don’t do gifts!” When in reality she’s skint. Read the wiki.

• Haha

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
Nurseries specifically ask for parents not to share the daily updates on social media for safeguarding reasons. So what does arl truffle knickers do anyway because she’s got no content anymore??? She’s a fucking liability.

Reactions: 41

gigi_93

VIP Member
ASA don’t like it when people hide the ad declaration. Might send a report when I’m bored later

• Haha
  • Heart

Little Bear

VIP Member
If there is going to be a remember when I feel it’s only appropriate to remember the time she made a massive rant about how she wasn’t going to put bespoke into nursey because she doesn’t need to and olives never left her and isn’t going to and it’s just her opinion and nurseys aren’t for everyone 🥴 aged quick didn’t it Truffle. Drop her quicker than one of your brown sharks whilst loading the washing machine

• Haha

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
She never calls you mommy.... cos here in the UK its mum or mummy! Also get your kid off the fucking kitchen island you truffle twat!
Don’t give a fuck what anyone thinks but that’s a fucking awful photo of OHD.. why has she uploaded that 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart

Little Bear

VIP Member
You clearly don’t have your priorities right if you weren’t posting pics of them in a hospital bed
It’s fine I’ve redeemed myself and we are up and out ready for the day. She’s got her cold scrambled egg and blueberries snack ready whilst I go and pretend to do a 5 to couch k in ten minutes flat. She’s not wearing any socks or a hat either. Then we’re off for coffee.

Don’t be silly I’m just playing. My kids allergic to eggs so she’s got a crumpet instead.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

gigi_93

VIP Member
definitely looks like traction alopecia that a lot of women get from long term extension use! Babies hair is so fine it’s unrecommended to tie it up at all until they are older and even then not scraped back with as much tension as she does!
Can’t believe the damage she’s caused surely Delos family (who seem to be normal?) will be disgusted at this!?
Got a hairline like her Dad pre Turkey visit

• Haha

Oooerrr

Hi guys new here ☺ she DEFO reads these posts she's put a hair choice post up of the event today 🤣😭 no wonder her house is minty mines the same since I found this site I'm hooked can't believe how naive I have been to these insta 'celebs' 😅

• Haha
  • Heart

eskimopie

VIP Member
I’m deffo too soft but I’m starting to feel sorry for her. It’s deffo all over. Any brand she mentions from this point forward will be sent those screenshots. She doesn’t have a leg to stand on anymore. I hope she kept hold of all the gifted Moses baskets, tit pumps and prams in case she has another kid!! Because you don’t have a chance in hell of being partnered with a parenting brand using the language you do!

• Heart

BoccadiLupo

Tattle is gossip not stalking, Kate.
Let me make this simple.
If you go round to a mate's house and bitch about a different mate (let's call her Kate) behind her back: that's gossip.
If you go round to Kate's house every day and make weird phone calls to her and bombard her with social media messages: that's stalking.
Oh and the fact that Kate reads on here doesn't make it stalking. Just don't read it.

Reactions: 39
Hahaha they made her take down the interiors reel for B&Q too
Are you fuming hun?
Shouldn’t be a homophobic racist then.
My custom at B&Q is clearly worth more than yours 🤷🏻‍♀️ Soz hun 💅🏼

• Heart
  • Haha

Noseybonk

VIP Member
Started to read it last night struck down with Covid so bed for me for the next 5 days 😭😭😭😭😷 feel like crap today

We all have the same 24 hours yer pep? Well I don’t spend mine chatting shit on Instagram about getting up at 5am abs going the fucking Asda 🤦🏼‍♀️ Dickhead
Is Pep trolling Truff or us? She posted this at exactly 07.17 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart