Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ssslllfff75

I did the groups, listening to the same people tell the same stories and the the leader lady say the same motivational shit every week, plus being stingy, meant I flew through and lost 5 stone in 13 months. People suck!
Wow! Well fucking done that's amazing 👏. I stopped going to slimming world when I saw one girl rub her feet through her sandals then sniff her fingers 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44

Dantee

It’s cracking me up how Narna has just vanished - she must have so much pent up, undirected energy right now, and nowhere to spend it 😂

• Haha

Itsmedoctortea

VIP Member
I think we all need a good laugh after 🍌's mask fell the feck off!!!!!

593A6E7D-68B6-4740-89D9-20AF13383E76.jpeg

'I would be on him like a car bonnet'
absofuckinglutely NOT

• Haha
  • Sick
Nah is she messing hahahaha !! STALKING ????
She uploads her child onto a public Instagram with 185k followers getting dressed , eating food. everywhere they go , everything they do !!
She states everytime their house is empty when they go on holiday , every baby class they do !
Hahahaa I'm howling yano , Stalking hahhahahaa !!

Is every tattler getting sent down for stating their opinion ??police & cps must have serious time on their hands 😂😂😂😂

Get a job , delete Instagram , Stop wasting police time = problem solved !!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

gigi_93

VIP Member
My my my Kate, if it isn’t the consequences of your own actions you racist little scruff!

• Haha
  • Heart

Rubydoo70

VIP Member
Aye Kate,I hope justice is served & you’re made accountable for your vile,racist & homophobic tweets. Also for for all the doxxing you do. Plus you were caught stalking Danielle from Olive’s account you big bell end.

• Heart

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
I promise I’ll do a recap for the next one! We’re so understaffed at work because of Covid 😩

While I’m here, a 24 minute 5k???? Fuck off! She can barely walk round the block without hacking up a lung but she wants us to believe she can do 5k at at a 7:30 minute mile pace???

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

PhallusSizeMedium

Chatty Member
I've said it before and I will say it again. She can't monitor those over a hundred thousand people following her she doesn't know half of them and she's posting that baby's face everywhere for freebies and likes it's so dangerous ! Another example of what happens if you have your kids online for the world to see. And it doesn't have to be a bath pic they can be fully clothed and the sickos just take a screenshot of the baby's face and superimpose it onto sick images and then it's stuck on the dark web why oh why is she putting that baby's face everywhere! And this isn't trolling or a dig directly at her so many people do it and even make insta accounts just for the baby too ! Please just stop it your putting your babies at major risk 😡

Attachments

• Sad
  • Sick

PhallusSizeMedium

Chatty Member
Who is this diary aimed at? Fucking five year olds? “My money coming in” 🥴
I know. For my money coming in I just log onto my online banking app quick and easy and as for money to pay out it's all direct debit or standing order so makes life alot easier I wouldn't be paying 33 quid for a colouring in book that does something my bank already automatically does itself

• Haha

JoeExotic

VIP Member
If any of you trollllz wear contact lenses, then I have a discount code coming your way ✌🏻😂 #AD #mybrand

B7DD17A8-3D23-4ECD-80B5-4C5299BC2C5F.jpeg

I can’t believe this is the stunts she’s pulling to make people believe she’s actually working with brands 😭

• Haha
  • Heart

Flip&Flop

VIP Member
Why is Cheryl flat arse AGAIN saying she’s got a big bum 🤣🤣 do her and truff buy their mirrors from the same place? Cheryl thinking she’s got a Kardashian arse and truff thinking she’s as skinny as Kate moss. Ffs can’t cope
I've seen more curves in Delos paneling

• Haha