Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NormalPerson

She’s been quiet cause she’s been busy deleting posts from her interior page, including the b&q vid 👍🏻

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

Noseyscouser82

Chatty Member
Is she messing? It’s fucking baltic on the Wirral today! I reckon she lets the kid out of the car for the 20 seconds it takes her to film her… lashes her back in the car then goes straight to Starbucks drive thru to gorge on her calorie counted pints of mocha latte or whatever the fuck she guzzles down.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

BoccadiLupo

Oh by the way, some Intel from Insta - if you report accounts which are plainly fake accounts who follow her, Insta does investigate reports and then remove them. Just click on the three dots in top right hand corner, then 'report account', then 'its posting content which shouldn't be on Instagram' and then 'its spam'. Just saying.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

PlainJane91

‘I just don’t get why they won’t leave me alone’

hmm I don’t know maybe because you’re a Teflon coated slab back who can’t seem to show any remorse for your racism, Covid rule breaking or any of the other failings clearly highlighted on your 4 page Wiki…

It’s not like you don’t know what you need to apologise for, we’ve done all the hard work for you!

• Heart

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
One yok in your calorie deficit lifestyle change brownies
CFFB77F0-F6D2-4667-A8DE-4DD559629211.png

The kid in that outfit is tragic, who dresses their child as a chef to throw some flour in a bowl

• Haha
  • Sick

trixiefrog

Chatty Member
Oh is Jimmy Hill Chin still waffling about the ‘same 24 hours in a day’ nonsense that led to Molly Mae Thatcher being roundly mocked by all and sundry for her Tory outlook on life?! Fool!

• Haha

Ashleygardens

Chatty Member
Why do all these companies always have 'ongoing investigations'?! What's there to investigate? You've seen the tweets, the echo article, she hasn't apologised. Traaaa Truff 👋👋👋 in the bin. Done. Should be as easy as that.

Also didn't know she collaborated/claimed to have with H&M 🤣💀⚰

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
What do you reckon truffle head will do about the garden? Because come summer olive will be the perfect age for a slide and paddling pool but with it being covered in dog shit and rubble she's gonna have to pull her finger out if she wants her bespoke to have somewhere to play
She’ll get Mez to brush all the white dog poo to one side and bag it up in aldi carrier bags but leave them in plain sight, then get Delo to build one new fence panel.

I’m sure she can hide all the rubble, dried brambles and aldi bags full of poo with them giant white wings again for Olives 2nd party

• Haha

gigi_93

VIP Member
That sensory board is ugly as fuck, wouldn’t be having that in my house. People will make and try to sell absolutely anything these days won’t they? Pure bargain bay fodder

• Haha