Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

UndeclaredAd

Absolute pissing myself at work last night, had a new girl in and were having our dinner, my colleague frantically shouts “YOU CAN’T SMOKE THAT IN HERE” the poor lass shits herself and looks totally like a deer in headlights, poor sod was only eating a TWIRL which was mistaken for a vape. Instantly reminded me of Truff hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 59

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
Can yas smell it trolls can you smell the stench of Desperation ?? 😂😂😂😂
Her Instagram is on its arse, she's hammering the house one too all of a sudden.

If only she had a Salon business to fall back on..... oh wait 😂😂
What a fucking dumb bitch it’s so laughable how thick she is.

I bet Chez was fucking rubbing her hands when they met up that day to discuss Chez buying Truff out.

Can just see it now, the minute KHM stepped out of Chez’s gaff she immediately started up the Shark, took the lift away part up the stairs with her and started sucking Mark off without the Hoover nozzle on

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 57

Feska

VIP Member
Overheard a conversation between two women in Zara Liverpool 1 this afternoon. ‘This is nice’ ‘Oh God No! Never wearing a blazer again. Have you see Kate Hayes’. Made me laugh. Wish I’d asked them if they were on here. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 56

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
I better get back to filming housewives whilst my fella is probably fingering some prozzie 😂💅
Love ya Tan❤💋

EC55C12A-8BBC-4829-9AB7-3E2F80CC1570.jpeg

i know we have seen the above before with that photoshopped finger and the clear as fucking day shaving 8 inches off her side..

but what the fuck is this head

2BADAC27-ACC8-44CE-B564-C7E2F71B8D82.png

his eyes look like they’ve been ran over by a golf caddy, someone’s picked them up and squished them in their fists and then asked him to put them back in the sockets

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 55

FoxyNasa2

Hi Trolls - somehow managed to get locked out of my main troll account, so here I am, FoxyNasa the sequel. Happy to answer questions / show thumbs to verify my status. Now to find a new profile pic…..

• Heart
  • Haha

ThePidge

VIP Member
Chez is the kind of working class person that forgets she was once in a position where benefits and social housing would have been useful and if she did make use of them will have contributed to get to where she is today. Working class Tories are the worst kind of people m
Back on topic
#readthewiki
She can be better than anyone she wants, but she’s always going to have a husband who looks like a character out of chicken run

• Haha

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
Sitting in bed as she has nowhere else to sit. Maybe that’s why she’s so depressed, like a grandparent in Charlie and the chocolate factory, all sad in bed all day. Might get another and for mind pt soon

• Haha
Reactions: 54

Little Bear

VIP Member
Awww had a lovely reply from ASA this morning 😎 JUSTICE WILL BE SERVED 😅

Didn’t the absolute unit leave bespoke proppet for about 5 days to shout at people at O beach when the Balearic botherer was chanting that he loved her? Make it make sense 😂 can’t leave her for more than one day my arse.

• Haha

Poirotthepigeon

VIP Member
Please put a coat and hat on your bespoke. I recommend vegan cruelty free coat with a fox fur hat. No gloves though, or tights! Let’s not go overboard
I had a nose on the Mrs Hinch thread the other day when Truffs was drying up (side note - it has nothing on this thread) Anyway she had actually drawn a pair of gloves onto her child's hands when he had been in the garden one day 😂 Truff little idea for you next time you want to post a picture and your kids hands are red raw 🤷‍♀️
Screenshot_20220129-090038_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

gigi_93

VIP Member
Kate, how about you use this time to do your washing or clean your smelly fukin cave house
I literally don’t know one parent who says they miss their kid and can’t wait to pick them up from “nursey”, they’re all glad of the peace to get shit done or they’re busy with work. GET A FUCKING LIFE AND A JOB KATE. For the love of christ

• Haha
  • Heart

VIP Member
Started to read it last night struck down with Covid so bed for me for the next 5 days 😭😭😭😭😷 feel like crap today

We all have the same 24 hours yer pep? Well I don’t spend mine chatting shit on Instagram about getting up at 5am abs going the fucking Asda 🤦🏼‍♀️ Dickhead
Chez thinks she’s cock of life because she managed to get her cocktail sausages from the Asda first today
Ha ha fuck off you chinny cunt

• Haha

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
She’s fucked it a bit here, hasnt she? By not addressing anything on her account, the dickheads who still think she genuinely looks like that haven’t got a clue what’s really going on so any troll rant just looks stupid now. She’s lost a load of collaborations, plus it’s coming to light that a lot of those she claimed to have weren’t even true so she’s well and truly shitting it. Coke comedown plus pure regret over thinking she was better than putting in a honest day’s work at Oh Darlin must be a terrible start to the week, eh Katie Jane?

• Heart
Reactions: 53

browncouncilbin

Chatty Member
Have you give Charlotte Dawson her bag back truff

So that’s why you’re mentioning the trolls because b&q have made you take the reel down 🤣🤣🤣🤣 why can’t you ‘come on’ and talk about it…oh ye that’s right you don’t want any of your cling ons to know about the homophobic, racist, fat shaming, direct hate tweeting and the bullying. Well tough shit I’m making my way threw your followers with ALL the tweets 💅🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52