Katie Hayes #125 My Vag-ina has just made the Windows shutdown noise. The Delo Effect

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s a good job Truff is telling us how to use oats, I mean it’s not like they haven’t been around since before I was frikkin born! Dick head.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The most liked comments on that daily fail article are pro tattle, and from what I can see it’s actually bringing more people over. I reckon the journo is a tattle troll 🙌🏻🙌🏻👏🏻👏🏻🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Imagine living a life full of lies?
Imagine knowing your own family have given up on trying to help you…. To the detriment of your own child?
Imagine thinking you have “won” when I doubt anyone is competing against you?
Imagine thinking people want your life of lies, your upside down house, your chiselled jaw which was apparent this morning (but disappeared by the time you’re home hugging your kid - mad that!)
If you’re not the hero, you’re the victim ay Truff… people are wise to it, eventually, so will the brands you work with. You’re a homophobic, racist bully.
You are unpleasant and unpalatable. Read the wiki.

Reactions: 37
Imagine living a life full of lies?
Imagine knowing your own family have given up on trying to help you…. To the detriment of your own child?
Imagine thinking you have “won” when I doubt anyone is competing against you?
Imagine thinking people want your life of lies, your upside down house, your chiselled jaw which was apparent this morning (but disappeared by the time you’re home hugging your kid - mad that!)
If you’re not the hero, you’re the victim ay Truff… people are wise to it, eventually, so will the brands you work with. You’re a homophobic, racist bully.
You are unpleasant and unpalatable. Read the wiki.
Can we also add uneducated 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Da fuq does she look like? Also. She said she ordered the uggs, does it really count as an ad if she bought them 😂
Uggs and overnight oats
Isn’t she about a decade late - why’s she making out like she’s bringing new information?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
It blows my bleeping mind that influencers put every aspect of their life and opinions out there in the open and the minute someone disagrees they shout troll.
I’m going to take this approach in life from now on. Someone doesn’t like the chocolate I’m eating? TROLL. Someone wouldn’t wear something I would? bleeping TROLL.
They are self obsessed, selfish pricks who have tried to make a career out of flogging tit online. They are just a modern day bleeping QVC.
Truff bless her isn’t even close - she’s the stand in the shopping centre that everyone avoids.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
View attachment 1000393

What do we reckon, trolls?
Must be about make up because there following Carla Lawson abs other make up people! They don’t need fat tits she’s not a make up artist she’s a racist

Uggs and overnight oats
Isn’t she about a decade late - why’s she making out like she’s bringing new information?
Now she’s trying to be like that chole Lauren another annoying insta hun

Reactions: 8

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don’t understand the size of OHDs feet when Kate herself said Olaf is very petite 🤔
I’m in my 30s, short & petite built and have size 3 feet, my daughter is 3.5, also very slight build and she is still in a baby size 6 - small, petite people don’t often have big feet so if Olaf is so small and petite why is she wearing shoes that would fit me 🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Did anyone get a response from Collection? She's got a reel coming up with bargain makeup.

I did contact them but didn't hear anything back. Wondering if anyone else heard anything before I send it again?
I have emailed them, still waiting for a reply. I’m going to send another one today

Reactions: 8
I have emailed them, still waiting for a reply. I’m going to send another one today
I have too and not got a reply. The damage she is doing to these companies and they think the Troll/Victim narratives she’s spinning is true. They are that gullible but it will cost them customers.

Laughing her head off at these people behind their backs. Anyway, apart from their concealer they are tit so it’s not anything I would spend my money on. If I’m not spending money where she works, (the word work being used loosely), and they are stupid enough not to do their homework, they deserve to lose the custom.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Morning guyzzz, just thought I’d come on and say hair burst have responded to me to say that are dealing with the matter privately 🙄

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Nioxin range on look fantastic. Tried and tested by a couple of friends / relatives and they’ve raved about it.
Second this my other half was going spare about his hairline. This helped along with biotin and collegen shampoo to make it look fluffy and thick @gigi_93

Reactions: 5
OT but for those who haven’t ever had the pleasure of being DM’ed by an ‘influencer’
Here’s my latest one to drop through this morning
The beds I sell are £600-£1200 handmade ‘bespoke’ 🤣 yes really beds
6CA0BB16-8032-4E30-B234-2237A94E45B5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 101
Cos of my preggo feet I've gone from a 3 to a 6 so I bought some cheap fake uggs from primark to do me so looking at these pictures of truff I'm triggered 😂😂 I never thought my ankles would be fatter than truffs

• Haha
Reactions: 17
OT but for those who haven’t ever had the pleasure of being DM’ed by an ‘influencer’
Here’s my latest one to drop through this morning
The beds I sell are £600-£1200 handmade ‘bespoke’ 🤣 yes really beds
View attachment 1001580
I would reply “great idea, I’d love to collaborate with you in exchange for money!”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Morning guyzzz, just thought I’d come on and say hair burst have responded to me to say that are dealing with the matter privately 🙄
Said the same to me too. Just wondering if they’re investigating the vile disgusting homophobic, racist, hate tweets why is she still allowed to advertise their products and code

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.