Katie Hayes #125 My Vag-ina has just made the Windows shutdown noise. The Delo Effect

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone get a response from Collection? She's got a reel coming up with bargain makeup.

I did contact them but didn't hear anything back. Wondering if anyone else heard anything before I send it again?
Nothing. I’ve sent two DM’s and one email

• Heart
Reactions: 4
You’ve had covid right? I saw a post from my hairdresser the other day and there’s been scientific studies published about hair loss following covid, it starts between 6 and 8 weeks after you’ve had it and you can lose triple the amount of hair you usually would on a daily basis. It said it can last 6-9 months.

Not derailing, I’m so far behind on the is thread because you know I’m trying to actually parent a 1.5 year old and not just sit on my phone recording his every move and selling his soul to Insta all day 🙄 assume it’s just the same tit different day though
I have but only last month and the hair loss has been going on a long time. As someone said it could be stress. Thanks everyone for all the help ❤❤

I’ve emailed hairberst to ask why they’re working with a bigot :)

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She's badly pathetic....
Amanda is doing the cooking thing and selling loads of books so she's posting about Cooking now all of a sudden.

When Charlotte D posted her tan she started posting about that B perfect shite foam. Tara Mays smashing the fashion getting bigger and bigger collabs & edits.
Proper obvious that she gets jealous of everyone but makes out she's not.

She's absolutely desperate and it shows !
Trying to do the fashion, cooking , Momma & baby, hair, false tan & nothing gets her anywhere !! She needs to give it up seriously.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Did anyone get a response from Collection? She's got a reel coming up with bargain makeup.

I did contact them but didn't hear anything back. Wondering if anyone else heard anything before I send it again?
She’s mates with Leanne who runs their social media, so I doubt they’ll listen. tit show of a company that 🤢

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Who do we report this child cruelty to then cos those boots do not fit that wean!?
Olive is going to have issues with her feet wearing such ill fitting shoes!
She is more worried about how things look than how her child is… 😡 bleep.

How is that child got bigger feet than my five year old?! What the duck?!!

Truff you are going to do some serious damage to her feet. She won’t be able to walk without pain when she’s older and it’ll be because of you.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
She’s mates with Leanne who runs their social media, so I doubt they’ll listen. tit show of a company that 🤢
Their make up is for teenagers to spend their pocket money on anyway (I do like their concealer if I’m skint though) 👍

Reactions: 7
How is that child got bigger feet than my five year old?! What the duck?!!

Truff you are going to do some serious damage to her feet. She won’t be able to walk without pain when she’s older and it’ll be because of you.
She’s gonna have feet like Naomi when she’s older 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Their make up is for teenagers to spend their pocket money on anyway (I do like their concealer if I’m skint though) 👍
Oh it’s awful, I used to work for them & they treat staff an customers like tit so I’m not surprised they’re still working with truff

• Wow
Reactions: 13
So the common theme here is that the only brands she legit works belong to her mates in one shape or form? I know there is home bargain and hair burst but i don’t see either lasting. They’re probably seeing it out until the end of whatever contract they have.

Reactions: 20
@browncouncilbin, sent mine to Peacocks and Just Fab again yesterday and got nothing. Peacocks say they are inundated with e-mails and will get back to me, but I’m not holding out much hope.

I feel so sorry for Olive, I don’t think her Mother and Father will stay together. I will never know how he puts up with all that bleeping drama.

bleeping hell my Partner calls my Family the bleeping Boswell’s and we don’t have as much drama as she does (well maybe we do, but it’s not because anyone is a racist, homophobic, lying, vile bully). You wouldn’t be called family to us if you behaved like she does. We have gay and lesbian people, mixed race people, and people suffering from MH, not your self-inflicted MH Truff.

The only person I know that has part-time MH problems, and I say part-time as it’s only when you turn them on for being a twit, when you know you’re in the wrong but want the sympathy vote. I've never met anyone who claims they can't get dressed, go out, or do anything because they're so mentally exhausted from real MH issues; your remarks are an insult to people who suffer from MH.But, the people I know that suffer don’t cry Troll then go out with a face full of make-up, dressed and managed to dress a child off and go to a job where it's plain to see, it’s all part of your act.

Stop insulting people who are here and have legitimate MH issues. Get a bleeping grip on yourself, you absolute twit.
Was on LinkedIn yesterday, Interesting that Kristine is the customer service manager at HB, really bad practice from a CS manager , I’ll try find out who is above her and maybe email them!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Is Kate Hayes MUA a bloody power ranger! I keep expecting flashes from the wrists with these posts she keeps putting on! Oh the knobbly fat sweat! She's a tit of tits!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Anyone following that Tattle story in the Daily Mail? There's some big threads on here getting a mention including Ashley Cain and PTWM! Anyone with an DM account can leave a comment just if anyone's bored and looking to have some fun 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anyone following that Tattle story in the Daily Mail? There's some big threads on here getting a mention including Ashley Cain and PTWM! Anyone with an DM account can leave a comment just if anyone's bored and looking to have some fun 😆
the comments are very pro tattle!!! And very anti AC

Reactions: 16
Is tattle trolling me??? Snaffling pig??? 🤣🤣

Also just posted this on Jeffs thread, made me laugh as she’s got to patreon

Instagram are rolling out subscriptions! They are starting with a small number in the US and then hoping to roll out 😱
I’m not quite sure how it will work, because surely if you follow a page you are subscribing to their content?
no cost mentioned btw

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
625CD39C-F536-4C58-A006-A98B7545A9C5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

I’ve complained to them previously but they never replied so they can get to duck like hairburst the lying toads.
God she makes me sick the way she just gets away with being a vile racist homophobic bully.

Reactions: 16
Oh duck off Truff, I don’t believe for one second you weighed out your butter or Philly you bleeping liar.
Girl can’t even be arsed to work out Olive’s shoe size let alone her bleeping grams.
As someone who has used MFP for over a year, there’s just no way this is right😅.

Just a PSA Truff when you next read here, if you’re not losing weight, here’s why -

3C1743EE-E4BE-4CEF-9626-38827DE5AEBD.jpeg

1A4D92B7-3524-4B8E-A490-DFC102A11D56.png

AKA - you’re logging 160cals of pasta but actually eating 636cals 🤦🏻‍♀️😂 your coach is stealing a living hun!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Truff said on Monday- Me & Matt are SOOOOO busy week this week!! SOOOO busy with our own projects hahahaha.

Monday - Made Oats , Went the Gym, Went for a walk & cured her mental health

Tuesday- Made Oats, Baby Class , Starbucks , Made the Tea

Wednesday- Made Oats , Tried on UGG boots, Afternoon at the swings , Went to Starbucks, Made the Tea.

Absolutely killing it aren't they ! BIG things happening !! 😂😂😂🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 64
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.