Katie Hayes #124 Touting Olive for work to pay the bills, otherwise momma will be back dipping tills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like we’re missing part of the story aswell. Like the middle bit.. how did it go from 1 extreme to another? But you do you Graceyloo
No hate on anyone but which doxxing was this? I cannot honestly keep up with Truff, won’t catch me doing 5k to couch in 7 mins like her… was this the one where she said 1/2 people have been trolling her for years? Is this where her flawed theory of us all being the same person comes from? Jeezo this is a full time commitment trying to keep up to date with her and tiny Delos shenanigans man

Reactions: 8
You can get to duck Eye 🤣

Do you wanna take over doing the wiki girly? .. my bad spelling errors and misuse of commas hasn’t come up until this random member who’s never been on this bleeping thread says something, two faced fucks 🤣🤣🤣🤣🥴🥴🥴🥴

Just wanted to add - I do wiki admin for free you group of ungrateful fuckers - who gives a duck what spelling mistakes there are - it’s readable 🥴
Don’t hate me barb, I forget how you do the wiki all for free, just to help people, like fingering the duck out of ‘normal skin colour’ foundation!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Because I’m para AF. I crop the top of the page(time and battery 😂) and bottom (insta aviator) other than that, she doesn’t know anything xx
Someone told me it would tell them if you screenshot but not when recording so I always screen record then screenshot the bits I want!

Reactions: 6
I was told this too. I have screenshot her stuff to share with my gammon, not been blocked yet 😂😉

Reactions: 3
Guys can we keep Percy pig out of this! He’s a legend - truff is more daddy pig 🐷

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Matt looks like a dog who has been taken to the dog park once in a blue moon by his owner whenever they are out with other people 😂 I know it’s a laugh about delo out putting it around but honestly I think he’s trapped WEAR THE PRIEST SCARF IN THE NEXT PHOTOSHOOT IF U NEED RESCUED MATT

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Is Delo dabbling in Steroids just in that left arm or has he been power wanking in the black shed whilst Khm lay smelling in her 2 week old crusty clobber

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
Delo in his vest all happy with his free pr sample of pengaligons, won’t be getting that again after narnas efforts

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I know she’s an idiot, but it really offends me she pretends to be a MUA and still spells it BARM not balm

Delo in his vest all happy with his free pr sample of pengaligons, won’t be getting that again after narnas efforts
And it is a sample, they only make 4 lip balms according to the website, each with a different lid, none are plain silver! I wonder if he went for violet, orange blossom, vanilla or rose..?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Im sorry but I’m a massive wet wet wet fan 😂😂
I love wet wet wet too ❤
Everyone laughs when I say that and that I went to see them about 5 years ago, because I’m 32 😂 loads of my mates don’t even know who they are🙈
I love all the older music tbh

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
No disrespect to any of the traveller community but he looks like he wants to tarmac someones drive with the waistcoat and mullet. The little dosser.
He’s got form for knocking on peoples doors hasn’t he

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.