Katie Hayes #124 Touting Olive for work to pay the bills, otherwise momma will be back dipping tills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
and I know I'm just piping up left right and centre replying all of a sudden..
I'm usually more of lurker and liker as you're all way too funny for me and I'm no local so don't really know half of what goes on!!
But I see and appreciate! This thread kept me going during lockdown no1!
Truff will forever be a (racist and homophobic) bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
You can get to duck Eye 🤣

Do you wanna take over doing the wiki girly? .. my bad spelling errors and misuse of commas hasn’t come up until this random member who’s never been on this bleeping thread says something, two faced fucks 🤣🤣🤣🤣🥴🥴🥴🥴

Just wanted to add - I do wiki admin for free you group of ungrateful fuckers - who gives a duck what spelling mistakes there are - it’s readable 🥴
Barb I’m that thick and can’t spell I didn’t see anything wrong with it it I’m honest. So the little group paw print or what ever her name is can get to duck! That wiki is a piece of art ✌🏽

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Cant unsee this now everytime Delo appears on here. No waistcoat though.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.