Katie Hayes #124 Touting Olive for work to pay the bills, otherwise momma will be back dipping tills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww Hollie’s kid is cute. Nobody ever gives a tit about the second one though soz hun

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Front and centre as always at someone else's Do. Rugby tackling that Philip Jeffferies facial fella to get to the birthday girl first - SIZE of her !!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The face of a woman (if you can call her one) who’s struggled to get out of bed thanks to the trolls and having people turn up at her house harassing her….I give you the lying fat titted homophobic racist bleep KHM….she really looks so distraught and harassed 🙄

View attachment 989547
Not her face though... shaved 12 chins off

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Screaming at "me air out the way" 😂😂😂😂 Hes trying to give "watch me eyebrows" a run for his money

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 68
I know, and running in front of her other sister to hug her, because she’s always got to make it about her. She looks like a flump.

Ooh I’m not sure I’ll have a nosey

• Haha
Reactions: 24
duck. Off.
I’m a bit behind tonight, but there are so many things wrong with this picture. What the duck is Delo wearing? It’s not the 90s anymore, Bros don’t need a ;th member!
Is she really going out dressed like that. I’m not fat shaming but she’s a heft and she does not look like her edited pictures. She looks like George the Hippo off Rainbow!
I need a lie down.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Who is Naomi ?? She’s absolutely STUNNING and her husband looks like he’d be her GBF !!!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Literally does nothing for her. Donate it to charlottes bright side truff.
FE066574-DC50-4BD3-9BEF-47F7EFC1A945.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 62
Soz guys I've tidied the whole thing up, there were lots of typos and spelling errors, can't criticise KHM's spelling and have typos on there 😂
Why don’t you message her instead and tell her to take some English lessons??

weirdo

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.