Katie Hayes #112 I didn’t become a little bit of a troll, I became a MAIN TROLLLLLLL

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes built like that pigeon feeder woman from home alone 2. Probably smells like her too
This has had me creased. I can’t believe no one hasn’t said this already, she is 100% the pigeon feeder woman from Home Alone 2. Except the woman is kind, and our Truff is a bleeping crank. She wouldn’t even give the pigeons thebird feed unless it was gifted😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I can’t believe she was stood there with her arse hanging out. Because the blazer is so tight it’s pulled up and gathered on round her waist/fat tits.
I can’t believe anyone would find any of those clothes attractive, she looks like a granny from the 70’s.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I can’t believe she was stood there with her arse hanging out. Because the blazer is so tight it’s pulled up and gathered on round her waist/fat tits.
I can’t believe anyone would find any of those clothes attractive, she looks like a granny from the 70’s.
Looks ready for the Grafton 1983.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I went for a salt and pepper overload because the bespoke chose and she is the 10yr old boss, s&p chips, s&p chicken (chefs kith) and deep fried s&p suimais (chefs kith) and a special fried rice with a carton of curry and it done the two of us, bit disappointed that you only get 4 suimais being a greedy fat titted troll, but any of the meals from GP are nice and clean. Enjoy your tea. 😘 (another chefs kith).

(Sorry about the chefs kithes its a SB thread thing)

Read the wiki. Truff stinks like a sayers pastie. 🤮
S&P Sui mai from Maggie Fu are the best I’ve ever had! Unreal. I don’t even like Sui mais. But I like theres! 🤤 starving now!! Ha xxx

Reactions: 11
Long time lurker and can't post if my other account for some reason.im getting a msg saying fatal memory error 🥵
Sorry if this has already been said but I find the excessive black Friday posts rotten by these walking fuckin billboards. "Hey my team please spend all ur money on tatty shite u don't need, just in the mouth of Christmas to line my pockets" making out they're doing us all a favour with tit discount codes. It abs stinks. Industry based on manipulating gullible ppl for money

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Do we think the black shed of doom survived the night?
I bet Delo was in that shed minding his own business looking at his own bumhole in a handheld mirror at 3.45am and the wind blew that roof clean off and over to the Isle of Man.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
I bet Delo was in that shed minding his own business looking at his own bumhole in a handheld mirror at 3.45am and the wind blew that roof clean off and over to the Isle of Man.
Where the duck did this vision come from? I've just scared the dog laughing too loudly.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Crying hahahaha

I, a fat titted troll, will be testing out this Golden Pheonix tonight. Best be nice or my ZSM arse will hunt you trolls down and be star of the show on your ring doorbells, but I'll leave the gammon at home, unlike the fruit machine.

Still in disbelief that she did that and Diddy DJ Indesit went with her.

Off to Read The wiki and refresh xx

watch me eyebrows 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Long time lurker and can't post if my other account for some reason.im getting a msg saying fatal memory error 🥵
Sorry if this has already been said but I find the excessive black Friday posts rotten by these walking fuckin billboards. "Hey my team please spend all ur money on tatty shite u don't need, just in the mouth of Christmas to line my pockets" making out they're doing us all a favour with tit discount codes. It abs stinks. Industry based on manipulating gullible ppl for money
people will eventually learn & these influencers will be gone as quick as Truffs food on her plate!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
L11 residing trolls-I went the Golden Phoenix years ago and got terrible food poisoning! Never been back since.
TSO’s on Muirhead is nice. Any other chilly recommendations for us Nogsy residing Tattle Bastards?
Edited to add: not the Beijing Palace on Muirhead 🤢

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Was it something you ate, that gave you that wind truff? 💨

keeping the whole of the North West up with your massive trumping 🙄

CBCAF50F-0C1B-4EA2-AB86-F53798F9465F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Crying hahahaha

I, a fat titted troll, will be testing out this Golden Pheonix tonight. Best be nice or my ZSM arse will hunt you trolls down and be star of the show on your ring doorbells, but I'll leave the gammon at home, unlike the fruit machine.

Still in disbelief that she did that and Diddy DJ Indesit went with her.

Off to Read The wiki and refresh xx

watch me eyebrows 🤣
Im hoping Ming the owner is in to do the cooking and it doesn’t disappoint you all, or I will have to leg it over to SB’s thread full time. 😂

L11 residing trolls-I went the Golden Phoenix years ago and got terrible food poisoning! Never been back since.
TSO’s on Muirhead is nice. Any other chilly recommendations for us Nogsy residing Tattle Bastards?
Edited to add: not the Beijing Palace on Muirhead 🤢
Might have been when it was taken over by someone else and now Ming the old fella has had it back for a couple of years.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Im hoping Ming the owner is in to do the cooking and it doesn’t disappoint you all, or I will have to leg it over to SB’s thread full time. 😂

Might have been when it was taken over by someone else and now Ming the old fella has had it back for a couple of years.
This was back in 2005 Shaz, I trust you to say it’s nice now. Might give their salt n pepper chips a go to prove you right😋.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.