Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Trolling.around

Chatty Member
First time at Christakis coz it’s free you fat titted CUNTTTTT!!!!

Honestly boils my piss! Yano if she went there again next month (& god forbid PAID) I’d be like ok fair enough, but she won’t!! So frustrating!! And no I’m not jealous Truff, I earn my own money & pay for everything I have or have ever had MYSELF!

These businesses have suffered enough, there just as bad offering freebies tho 🤬

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

Abongo

VIP Member
She hasn’t even got skirting boards. I don’t think a toilet roll holder is even on the agenda 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Cooksie

VIP Member
D735BC6B-3C17-4422-AB82-987850675D91.png
What in the photoshop is going on with her stompers. Where’s her leg? Does the coat overlap the boots or do the boots overlap the coat 🤯

• Haha
  • Wow

lipschitz

Surely she isn’t paying £700, surrrely she got a better deal in exchange for the advertising? I don’t understand where her income is coming from? And I mean a solid reliable income, not a few hundred here and there from promotion on the gram. This isn’t a career, she’s got a very limited shelf life. How does she see herself paying her mortgage in ten years? Genuinely curious where she thinks she’ll end up carrying on as she is. She illiterate, sloppy, braggy and unlikable and has left her skills as a mua back in 2011. What was she thinking about walking away from Oh Darlin? She basically didn’t want to put in the work and Cheryl has put enough pressure on her so she fucked it off (Cheryl is clever, and Kate is thick enough to think they’re actually friends!) She thought the home bargain range was gonna catapult her into another stratosphere. You’re not famous Kate, you’re notorious for all the wrong reasons in one small pocket of the North West.

• Heart

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
She doesn't need £1.00, she uses her front door key #KHMlifehack
I went aldi the other week and used a pound in a trolley, the bloody thing was broken and I couldn’t get the pound out, had to abandon it. Imagine that happened with her door key

‘Don’t worry mum police, oluv doesn’t drink malted milk’… just 20 fruit shoots a day

• Haha

Guyyyyyzzzzzz

VIP Member
Nah I can’t relate. I’ve been ridiculously busy all week, working and ferrying my kids about to their various clubs. My house still isn’t dirty. Everyday my children have had a freshly cooked meal. Hot bath. I’ve still managed to wash clothes and run round with the hoover.

You truff, have one child. No job. So unless your claiming it’s because of your mental health you legit have no excuse.

It’s not relatable it’s disgusting. This isn’t mum life.

This morning I’ve done a load of washing, ironed and put away from yesterday. Cleaned my kitchen after breakfast and done a full weeks shop. My children don’t nap. Yours does. Let her sleep you’re going to make her ill. Sleep deprivation is a form of torture……an you can see she’s knackered! Whilst she’s sleeping clean! Put on a wash. It’s really not that hard to do 🙄

• Heart

Sparklesurprise

Chatty Member
“Mummy strips as I can call them” she’s vile. We know you’re a mummy, momma, boss babe momma ceo, khmolivesmummy. Pack it in you stupid bastard.
I know, I can’t help but feel my ‘strips’ are inadequate, because I’m not a mother, I’m just a fat cunt?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

wiganuser

VIP Member
I honestly CANNOT BARE people that blow smoke up their own arses about ‘NEW’ CARS ON FUCKING FINANCE

It’s hardly like you’ve broke your back saving up , quite honestly you’ve done the opposite and took the easy route

No offence to anyone with cars on finance , it’s the ‘I worked hard for this’ ‘I deserve this’ and it’s like no love , you filled out some forms and are paying through the nose every month for it BRA FUCKING VOH
Anyone who pays £700 a month for a RR needs sectioned. I have a 3 year old average car that I've nearly paid off....is it insta worthy NO, why does she need to validate her life by owning the chaviest vehicles known to man. I'd rather pay that £700 extra a month to bring my mortgage down.
I guarantee she has her mortgage over 35 years. They are both technically self employed and her being an influencer most banks wouldn't touch her.
Fucking gremlin, anyone who is impressed with this car needs their head examined

• Heart

lipschitz

Omg, copied this from the article even though it refers to another influencer… ‘baby spliff’ I am crying laughing

When Draper gave birth to a baby boy, Blaise, in February, Tattle users mocked the name for its similarity to the word “blaze”, and began calling him Baby Spliff. “I didn’t call my baby his name for two months,” says Draper. “They tarnished the name for me.”

• Haha
I just watched her live for 2 secs then... Someone asked how they can get their foundation to stay om their nose and she, an actual make up artist, has said " probably you've burnt your nose In the past and the skin is thinner so the ONLY thing that will help is a thicker foundation"

FUCK ME!

Dear that person, I am just a lowly accountant so what do I know, but you probably have oily skin there, like a lot of people, so before you apply foundation just spray some setting spray on. Then apply normal foundation and set with a light dust of some powder.

• Haha
  • Wow

FoxyNasa

VIP Member
No I feel an absolute cunt for her - telling the world her credit is on its arse but in her tiny walnut brain it’s a form of bragging hahahahahhha

• Haha
  • Heart

Shazblag

VIP Member
I love that broady chippy aka the golden phoenix got mentioned in here...thats my local chippy and I've prob been stood next to fellow tattler and not even knew it. We must decide on secret sign like the freemason 🤣🤣
Just shout “Watch me Eyebrows”with a special fried rice and a carton of curry 🤣🤣

Get me with the VIP status. 🎉🍾🍾

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44