Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BellaRose.X89

Chatty Member
So she’s bragging about getting a car, on finance, from a company that helps people with poor credit……..

Own goal and a half there tyre tits 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 55

HelenKnowsTheOwner

imagine being on a live with 85k followers and the most you get watching is 220. With make up like this is it really surprising?
£700 on a month on a Rangey. Bums food from Christakis and is desperate for botox. I know where i’d be spending my money and it wouldn’t be on the car. Christakis, shame on you. Lost another customer gifting to professional bums 👎🏽

Imagine how Kate would react if she saw a person in need walk in to a restaurant and ask for a free 47 course meal because they were starving.
But cause its done from behind a phone screen and gets posted on the gram with AD, it's so much more palatable to her?
She makes me fucking sick
Kate gifts to charity. She donated £20 for someone to get new PJs that time and that one time she spent at Charlotte Brightside. In the words of Joey from Friends, ‘Fat tits doesn’t share food’

F35D3A02-5F61-4E2C-A848-65142F760E8E.jpeg

Never not funny this photo 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54

JoeExotic

VIP Member
“Mummy strips as I can call them” she’s vile. We know you’re a mummy, momma, boss babe momma ceo, khmolivesmummy. Pack it in you stupid bastard.

• Haha
Reactions: 53

BigB21

Kate if you read here baby should not be in a massive coat with a ridiculous hood whilst in a car seat. It’s unsafe. Take it off.

• Heart

Boobies

Chatty Member
Why are we all skipping over the amazing glasses ad stories?
"They have over a thousand different glasses for you to choose from. Another blue light fact is around everywhere erm so even sunlight erm so even just wearing glasses...and they're just such a fashion statement as well and erm and I also wanna show you these and I also have a discount code"
This was the first and last mention of blue light and didn't explain a god damn thing!

Trolls, both main and basic, I present to you, the best influenza in the world 🌎

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
F21DF9D9-7246-479D-9A01-1E84AC8ADEB6.jpeg

Isn’t it funny how she looks completely different on videos taken by other people.. she’s fucking HENCH 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
I find it absolutely fucking LUDICROUS that gobshites like her with kids to feed use an supported application which she has no contingency for to provide her income. If she gets banned from insta she’s absolutely fucked. I couldn’t sleep at night!!!! Instagram could break tomorrow either for a few days, weeks or forever. We can all dream 🤣🤣

While I’m on one as well, I’m still intrigued to know how these ‘influencers’ get mortgages and anything else on credit, because like I say, what’s their contingency if insta ends for good? Not like they’d get redundancy pay is it? They’re all more corrupt than saddam Hussain

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51