Katie Hayes #107 Wait till I see you fat tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Greedy still won’t notice you truff you’ve tried many times before.
Why do I wish I could be an influencer to get free stuff? I earn money to buy my own stuff. Then I don’t have to come sniffling on the internet claiming I am being bullied. If all your lives are so fukin perfect why you constantly whining about how bad your mental health is. They’re all absolute fuk ups

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Ready to be shipped off to a camp old Adolf would be proud of
🤣🤣 Adolf would get her to duck cos she wouldn’t be the perfect blonde hair blue eyes like he wanted, as she’s filtered to duck on every photo and having bags under her eyes the same colour blackberries

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is she really showing off clothes from a company that uses real animal fur? Like, really really? 🤦‍♀️

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Shaved her legs and pits yet? What happened to your bespoke laser from the amazing laser company you always tag?? No freebies hun no 😂 ya skank

• Haha
Months of following this thread and I never understood 'La Prawn'... I was howling with laughter this morning when KHM said 'La Prawn' 😂 What a head :ROFLMAO:
Me too. I am lost for words and so shocked I can't laugh. Just wow.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I am here for this toddler stage when kids turn into little bastards 💋 no more bespoke sleeping 7-7 for you kate HUN! Welcome to the real world

not that giving into them and bringing them downstairs in the middle of the night is the real world like. Bizarre behaviour for a bit of content. Olive will be a little tit today 🤣🤣
I thought she had thought Oliver the difference between night and day from birth.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
My trolls 😂😂😂 nope 👎🏻 we are not your trolls fat tits and nope we will never be caught because we are not trolling we are simply gossiping

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Wow.

Chicken water

Le prawn

Incoherent troll ramblings.

Funny we've said you were boring then you pull these out the bag.

I literally just said out loud to myself "shut the duck up, what are going on about" God knows what 15 year old Evie from Manchester knows you are going on about, she just wants a mention.

• Haha
I don’t understand why anyone would want to put themselves out into be public eye and I understand even less why they would flaunt their kids. Attention brings all attention, good and bad. But I reaaaallllly don’t understand why anyone who has a naughty past (KHM hand in tikka, greedy married to a fraudster, Naomi and her heroin dealing bf) would promote themselves on line in any way, shape or form. Keep yourself private and get on with your dodgy lives

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
We used to have names for the proffesional mourners in our parish, Follow the Buffet being the most used. I'm guessing they were all ZSM’s too.
🤣🤣 me and my sisters use follow the buffet also

That sofa is on its arse
She’s a full woman. How’s she fucked it up that much by now?

She thinks she’s dead edgy with that camo jacket doesn’t she 🤣🤣
Doesn’t she just but she looks a show, how can she look in that mirror and think she looks half decent. I see she’s trying to bring the narrow bastard she is not back out. The sooner she’s cancelled the better same with that greedy one. Shamu can not let anyone have their moment can she xx

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Please I am no baby expect, but I think olive is up as she has finally enjoyed playing and being engaged .

good luck fat tits - your approach of leaving her on her own to figure out things for herself and somewhat neglect her has backfired

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Surely to god she doesn’t think any skincare brand would be called after bleeping seafood 🍤🙉😂😖 she’s honestly such a simpleton how does she get by in life

Reactions: 14
Like Truff says every one is different every one can have an opinion just not about her.
Your opinion is I’m a troll mine is I have an opinion which I would happily say to you face but your love of blocking and doxxing makes it pointless. We will stop looking at your page when you stop looking here deal

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.