Katie Hayes #107 Wait till I see you fat tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm actually delighted her dreamy bespoke isn't so dreamy as she made out. Welcome to the real world Truff, a lot of us MOMs have had to deal with the 1am wake ups whilst holding a proper job down. Most of us would use common sense and avoid putting lights and tv on but I guess I'm sense doesn't really apply to you 🤨

Reactions: 33
Oh yeah, I remember this well. My toddler getting up at 2am and finding a bucket and spade cos they want to build a sandcastle, or continually pressing all the buttons on one of these fuckers!
Edit - that’s not mine it’s a pic off the interest. I realised once I had posted it that it’s as grubby as Truffs skirting boards and neck.
69585EBC-DEBF-4B51-8F7F-9739631F0196.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Guyyzzzz - Bespoke Baby Olive will be back to being perfect again tonight cos she is so bespoke after all & the most dreamy child to grace the earth!
Obvs I would like it if Olive became nocturnal and had ZSM up all night every night but let’s be honest, even if she does, we will not know cos as IF Kate would tell the truth 😏

Reactions: 16
Does she really wear real fur? Does she really put her child in real fur? Is she messing?!

Gifted or otherwise, even for her this is absolutely disgusting. Disgusting. I definitely would not be promoting a business who use real fur in their products. Disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
All these freebies for BTJnr, she really doesnt read the room does she, people will be struggling to heat their homes with gas prices rocketing and lazy arse who doesnt have a job/livingroom/fiance wont have to worry about dressing her with all the gifted items so can bang the heating on full blast. Shes a bleep.

Reactions: 18
Wtf is chicken water?
And how many clothes does a one year old need???? And who the hell has time to sort out outfits for them??? So many questions

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Reap fur on your kid. Nice truff.
Shes just verruca salt in everyway a beggy, desperate and greedy rat. I want it all I want it now.

Brining a kid downstairs at 1.00 am with lights on, playing, juice? What a thicko. Sorry, anytime contact in our house has been no lights, no talking, no drinks (sound like a barrel of laughs don't I!!) But you just make a rod for your own back.

Reactions: 31
Oluv is deffo changing her sleeping pattern so she can sleep later and not get ragged round the wirral before the suns even up 🤣 my sons at the stage of where he wakes a few times in the night he gets checked on and left to go back asleep, no chance I’d be taking him downstairs with me house lookin like Blackpool letting him play, is this another one of her ‘relatable mum’ shouts?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
All these freebies for BTJnr, she really doesnt read the room does she, people will be struggling to heat their homes with gas prices rocketing and lazy arse who doesnt have a job/livingroom/fiance wont have to worry about dressing her with all the gifted items so can bang the heating on full blast. Shes a bleep.
Fuckin fat bleep has just took what she could!! No need for all them hats 🤬
But it’s ok Trollzzz she will donate them afterwards.. greedy witch!!

Why couldn’t Mi loves do a competition & gift a few people 1 hat each! These companies are worse than these beggy cunty influencers! My friend has a little personalisation company & she doesn’t gift anyone, she’s happy with the customers she has & has enough custom to pay the bills, feed the kids etc! Ah I’m fuming after seeing that haul!! 🤯

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.