Katie Hayes #107 Wait till I see you fat tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Err hello? How am I supposed to get up today without my morning motivational rant that cuts off at the end of every other sentence or without my butchered English, no punctuation, inspirational quote?
So selfish Truff, can't believe you've let me down. Can anyone recommend a podcast that will 'learn' me how to make my bed if I ever find the strength to get out of it?
Should’ve tuned in to Chez pushing through the negativity at 5am in the gym.

I wonder why these people feel so dreadful when they wake up of a morning? 🤔

“Petite”
763B7F59-AF44-4E87-BD39-419BF3047599.jpeg

I don’t get this obsession with leaving the house early (especially to go to bleeping Starbucks). If this is your main achievement, you need to re-evaluate your life.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
How can she show a full fridge when she said she was so involved with Charlotte Brightside,so ignorant of her!
She’s so unaware of what she posts but I do think she jumps on every band wagon going all be it months too late. She needs cancelling!

Reactions: 20

“Petite”
View attachment 806156
I don’t get this obsession with leaving the house early (especially to go to bleeping Starbucks). If this is your main achievement, you need to re-evaluate your life.
Errrr hello troll! She needs her morning Starbucks to kick start her calorie deficit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I joined the gym 4 weeks ago, go 5 times a week and I'm staying in a calorie deficit. This is all new to me but my dinner plate has never resembled what her meatballs and pasta looked like. She's eating more than Matt 🤦 should also add I've never felt hungry as I'm eating properly. I'm seriously tempted to message her about her fridge poor olive is going to end up unwell, meat beside her fruit 🤮
As frustrating as it is don't do it ❤ keep it on here she will just call you a troll and mom police and block you!! She really hasn't got a bleeping clue, she has told so many lies she can't even keep up with them🤥🤥🤥

Reactions: 21
Thank god someone else agrees that about fury. bleeping manky slobby twit he is, makes my skin crawl
I hear ya!! He's a horrible man - I don't give a tit if he's a sports personality or not, stop making idols out of arseholes.

Reactions: 8
Why would you need to have your child up and dressed before 9am for decaff coffee.... Am I missing the point? I don't live to far away and it's raining and miserable. Perfect for cosy snug clothes and pottering round the house. She has a kettle doesnt she?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Why would you need to have your child up and dressed before 9am for decaff coffee.... Am I missing the point? I don't live to far away and it's raining and miserable. Perfect for cosy snug clothes and pottering round the house. She has a kettle doesnt she?
She just can’t stay in that house,do you blame her?

Reactions: 10

“Petite”
View attachment 806156
Either oluv has big Sasquatch feet like her ma or she just keep buying her shoes that are to big for her,

Will this effect her feet or ankles wearing the wrong size shoes all the time, when she trying to walk??

Reactions: 9
That raw meat should be on the bottom shelf 😷😷
I mean let's be fair, she doesn't know basic brush hygiene so she won't know how to stack a fridge correctly.

She just can’t stay in that house,do you blame her?
Nah suppose not. Topsy turvy house. Probably have to sit in the bedroom all day as the garage is freezing and 0live has no where to play.

Why are people getting so emotional about truffs fridge 😂 couldn’t give a fuk where she keeps her raw chicken

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The more I think about it the more sad it makes me that she insists her kid is petite. She’s soooooo petite even though she looks massive in photos, just like her ma.

What the duck is wrong with her, a kid is a kid. Some are bigger or smaller than others, imagine projecting your tit self worth onto a toddler. Makes me sick

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Anyone on here in HR? My boss was being a knob this morning and told us that if we didn’t like some proposal he was going to take out car allowances off us. I need to know if he can do that. I though that he would have to up salary to match the allowance. Also isn’t it a tax benefit for the company.
Thanks xx

This is not something that Kate will ever have to think about, ya know, working for someone else!
#read the wiki

• Wow
Anyone on here in HR? My boss was being a knob this morning and told us that if we didn’t like some proposal he was going to take out car allowances off us. I need to know if he can do that. I though that he would have to up salary to match the allowance. Also isn’t it a tax benefit for the company.
Thanks xx

This is not something that Kate will ever have to think about, ya know, working for someone else!
#read the wiki
Is your car allowance in your contract of employment as a permanent contractual benefit?

Back to Kate… I see she’s having another “busy” day. Starbucks and a baby class… she works so hard! Seems to be steering more and more away from makeup…you’d never look her account and think she did anything but take photos of herself and her baby

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.