Katie Hayes #107 Wait till I see you fat tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please if there are any new mums on here watching her stories take no bleeping notice of this bleep! This is all for the gram! This is just copying other cunts on Instagram who do the exactly the same thing. Her daughter is probably having the time of her life mixing with other kids she’s an Absolute fool. So please take no notice!
Kate you are absolute bellend

happy monday guys

yes I made my bed when I got up

yes I didn’t stay in bed watching social media

because I’m a mum and wife and have to get up and sort my household out and kids off to school

Kate your just a bleep duck off
She obviously thinks this crying bollocks makes her relatable but the reality is, she’s anything but. Nursey is fab for kids, especially if they’re an only child. I went back to work part time and my son went to a private nursery. Obvs the first few drop offs were hard but before long I wasn’t getting a backward glance!

It’ll be confusing for Olive though, she really needs to be in there more often or not at all imo. But sitting in the car crying into your phone just makes you look a twit Kate. So no change there then.

Reactions: 21
Well I’ve had a wild weekend, been reading Axl’s back log of threads which took days, then some Becky Holt girl’s bum licking thread, then ended up on some McD loving lad called Marcus’ thread and I tell yeah, coming back on here has made me do an eye roll strong enough to give myself whiplash!
This dumpster truck is boring the life out of me 🙄
yea girl! I’ve been doing the rounds on the same threads….also recommend the Ingham family…read the wiki!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
How lovely of Kate to share the inspirational tale of sexist, homophobic, mysogynist Tyson Fury. What a role model.
Thank god someone else agrees that about fury. bleeping manky slobby twit he is, makes my skin crawl

• Sick
Reactions: 15
I bet even Max would turn his nose up at that homeless shelter slop.

Scruffy fucker, she’s been on her own all morning while Little Unit has been in childcare, they must be skint eating that tit 🤣
What in the name of universal credit is that tea. It looks like microwave pasta with tinned Campbell meatballs. 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I love the way she says she asked Olive how her day was … the kid can’t even speak properly so course she said yes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Nope, you’re still not a WIFE Kate 😂😂😂

Awww, if truff has cried 3 times in the space of two hours can you imagine how many times she cried in Ibiza and pari 🥺🥺🥺
JChrist on a bike, imagine if she did get married “us wives” “me and my husband” “is wives and mommas”
Makes me wanna vomit.
She loves having a label doesn’t she.

Reactions: 15
JChrist on a bike, imagine if she did get married “us wives” “me and my husband” “is wives and mommas”
Makes me wanna vomit.
She loves having a label doesn’t she.
Because she has no personality and nothing to offer in relatability..... So she needs labels.

All that drama and she didn’t even pick her up 😂😂😂
View attachment 805407
She couldn't pick her up as she was putting all the effort in of washing clothes and untinning meatballs. You know, the stuff most of us women do whilst working a proper job 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Knocks me sick how she filters the baby! Does she not think she’s perfect? There’s not a single instance when I would filter my kids as I love everything and always think they look amazing because I’m their mum.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.