Katie Hayes #107 Wait till I see you fat tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How lovely of Kate to share the inspirational tale of sexist, homophobic, mysogynist Tyson Fury. What a role model.

Reactions: 16
Please if there are any new mums on here watching her stories take no bleeping notice of this bleep! This is all for the gram! This is just copying other cunts on Instagram who do the exactly the same thing. Her daughter is probably having the time of her life mixing with other kids she’s an Absolute fool. So please take no notice!
Kate you are absolute bellend

happy monday guys

yes I made my bed when I got up

yes I didn’t stay in bed watching social media

because I’m a mum and wife and have to get up and sort my household out and kids off to school

Kate your just a bleep duck off
She’s a fuckin ignorant weapon 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Imagine getting your DAUGHTER clothes like this 🤯 BTJ is dressed repugnant like her smelly breath mum
Doesn’t every girl go through a stage of dressing like a lad anyway? Now is the time to do the sickening pink frilly things! They are so cute! Who dresses their baby like Kanye west

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Imagine getting your DAUGHTER clothes like this 🤯 BTJ is dressed repugnant like her smelly breath mum
I’ve just got my little boy that coat might have to return it seens as truff buys clothes so no one has the same as oluv 😒 in all seriousness though she needs to get a grip, she has a 1 year old little girl who should be dressed head to toe in gorgeous little dresses while she’s young not like she’s gone through the boys lost property in nursery.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Two things

Why the truck has that cute 1 year old got the equivalent of bovver boots on for nursery? why 🤷‍♀️ She looks like she’s going to kick the tit out of the other kids 😳

And the other thing the reason people talk about filters or call you out is because you can’t make your f@cking mind up about using them

“ no filters for me”…. Then “ I want filters fooook you”

Good god and it’s only bloody Monday 🙄

Attachments

Reactions: 16
Why is she obsessed with telling everyone olive is so petite?? Who gives a duck stop projecting your body insecurities onto a BABY. She’s a ducking weirdo honestly

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Yeh petite thing is weird, I used to go to a baby class and a girl there was obsessed with her son being tiny - she would ask everyone what size nappies and clothes their kid wore (all the time) and her kid would always have to be the smallest - she would boast he was wearing 3-6 months clothes when he was 1 year old and a big kid,
Why would you care what clothes size your kid wore.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Thats the worst tea I've ever seen. Also, not surprised he can't wait. He's been in work all day and you want to Instagram his scran.

Reactions: 6
Two things

Why the truck has that cute 1 year old got the equivalent of bovver boots on for nursery? why 🤷‍♀️ She looks like she’s going to kick the tit out of the other kids 😳

And the other thing the reason people talk about filters or call you out is because you can’t make your f@cking mind up about using them

“ no filters for me”…. Then “ I want filters fooook you”

Good god and it’s only bloody Monday 🙄
Olive oil looks likes in HMP Wirral 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.