Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shazblag

VIP Member
Definetly had the 📐 out to edit that photo. Jaw like its been mitred by a proper joiner. No not you Delo the panelling pleb, a real life joiner.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
Arrr my fella keeps asking me why I’m singing the bill 🤣🤣 I’d rather spend a night in sun hill than one minute in that house of fuckin horrors

I’ll fuck you @Abongo 🤣🤣

• Haha
Also New Title suggestion,

BABY BESPOKES SO ADVANCED WITh HER WALKING AND TALKIN’, DELLOS THE KING OF THE DECKS BUT ONLY IN THE WALK IN.

• Haha

Violetx

VIP Member
My understanding is that makeup will sit best on skin that is well cared for. Therefore as a MUA, wouldn’t it make sense to have some idea about skincare? Her skin will be as leathery as her mothers.

• Haha

BellaRose.X89

Chatty Member
Olive is looking very strawberry blonde, not quite the tanned bleach blonde bespoke she manifested!

Still a little cutie though, the way she reached up to hold her nanny’s hand and gave her a little smile did slightly thaw my cold, dead heart.

Although having rewatched eye video, she was probably just trying to hold onto Mez for dear life to stop her angry bison of a mother ragging her down the path. She’s so heavy handed it’s unreal.

Wonder why they never do these nice family things with Delo’s family? Oh yes that’s right, they fucking ate her 😂

Olive is looking very strawberry blonde, not quite the tanned bleach blonde bespoke she manifested!

Still a little cutie though, the way she reached up to hold her nanny’s hand and gave her a little smile did slightly thaw my cold, dead heart.

Although having rewatched eye video, she was probably just trying to hold onto Mez for dear life to stop her angry bison of a mother ragging her down the path. She’s so heavy handed it’s unreal.

Wonder why they never do these nice family things with Delo’s family? Oh yes that’s right, they fucking ate her 😂
*edit I did mean ‘hate’. Although maybe she has eaten them in her calorie deficit - that’s why we don’t see them 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Violetx

VIP Member
I howl every time I see this thread title. Do you rekon truff and delo have a convo about every new thread title? ‘Matt matt matt, da trolls are saying wait till I see you fat tits’ and matt just goes ‘Awww come here my fat titted princess I love your fat tits’ then has a good motorboat in them
Doubt he motorboats them dangly things, more like wears them as a scarf.

• Haha

Fizz22

VIP Member
I'd be shocked if they lasted another few years and he does seem to work most days unlike fat tits who just sweats her arse all all day doing fuck all productive.
Honestly, I'd love to know what he thinks when she says these things. It isn't nice is it. I'd feel shit if my fella said these things and honestly would question the relationship. She says all the time that she loves time on her own, not speaking with him, likes it when he's out, doesn't like him sitting with her..... Its fucking weird.

• Heart

Cady1954

VIP Member
I firmly believe she doesn’t wash her wide fanny 🤢 if she has kids shit under her nails, let’s the bin over flow like that, let’s the dust build up on the kitchen cupboards, wears a face mask which on the inside is the same colour as her skin (minty) and openly admits she doesn’t have time to get a bath or shower then she 100% doesn’t wash her wide fanny. Bet she thinks her wide fanny gets a wash every time she has a wee and wipes 🤢 khm wide fanny stinks of fishy thrush discharge pass it on
How can anyone say they don't have time to take a shower? It's like saying I don't have time to breathe. You just do it as part of your daily routine. I blame those scruffy cunts in Hollywood Ashton Kutcher and his scruffy missis. Tramps

• Haha
  • Heart

Little Bear

VIP Member
Shouldn’t her wave of light post be #gifted #ad?
I can see it now, next week it’ll be oh my god Olive loves nursey so much she’s going every day she told me it in the Korean language she’s been learning this week 🥴

• Haha
I went to bed and woke up so depressed this morning. Life’s shit, still don’t have any bespokes of my own, my back hurts, and I’ve spent too much money again. But I took Truffs advice and made my bed and it was all better. What a life coach.

• Heart
  • Haha

Sunsetlass

Chatty Member
Whoever said the black fishing comment I had to comment….I’m knees deep in becky bum hole RN 🙋🏽‍♀️…..no offence taken from me 👩🏽 Glad you raise this, she never…..repeat never posts any makeup with people with darker skin tones yet uses emojis like it’s some sort of commodity……🤬 whatever hype she can jump on she’s on it like a tramp on chips

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Shazblag

VIP Member
A way to find out if your work colleagues are on tattle, shout Watch me eyebrows Fat tits. 🤣 #IfYouKnowYouKnow.

• Haha

Marshallmum1982

VIP Member
She'll soon learn there's no point sending Olive in decent clothes to nursery! Those DMs will be scuffed to nothing in a few days! I'm happy that Olive is getting to go and play with other kids instead of being dragged round the Wirral today

• Heart

Noseybonk

VIP Member
If you didn’t know Truff… You would go on her makeup account to learn make up tips but instead you see Trollive. You would go on her interior page to her interior tips but instead you get a soup recipe. Obvious really! 🤨🤣
1633998350825.png

• Haha
  • Wow