Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Literally don’t care if people dress their kids from the “boys” section or the “girls” section. Gendering clothes is weird to me. I just wish she would throw the “Little Victorian Ghost” catalogue in the fuckin bin and for once…just once put that child in some colour!!!
Oluff is so beautiful and all she does is make her look dull and like she’s slogged all day in the workhouse. Maybe it’s to match her eye bags from never getting to have a nap?!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Imagine getting your DAUGHTER clothes like this 🤯 BTJ is dressed repugnant like her smelly breath mum
I’ve just got my little boy that coat might have to return it seens as truff buys clothes so no one has the same as oluv 😒 in all seriousness though she needs to get a grip, she has a 1 year old little girl who should be dressed head to toe in gorgeous little dresses while she’s young not like she’s gone through the boys lost property in nursery.

• Haha
  • Heart

Belle Amie

VIP Member
DB8F0954-40F6-4CF7-8CC0-286E769CD280.jpeg
This is so sad, why can’t she stay in the house and occupy her child? Do some painting something creative, read to her, teach her motor skills she’ll need. Why does she always have to resort to leaving the house cause she can’t cope with Olive.

Guyyyyyzzzzzz

VIP Member
Driving home today stuffing my face with a twirl I nearly chocked when I remembered truff chonging a twirl.

So here’s my bespoke advice don’t drive and Chong twirls

• Haha

observerisshe

Chatty Member
Well I’ve had a wild weekend, been reading Axl’s back log of threads which took days, then some Becky Holt girl’s bum licking thread, then ended up on some McD loving lad called Marcus’ thread and I tell yeah, coming back on here has made me do an eye roll strong enough to give myself whiplash!
This dumpster truck is boring the life out of me 🙄

• Haha

IamHealthVisitor

Chatty Member
Little Delo has well been caught dancing around the "fliming" room wearing zsm dresses with his tiny cock taped between his legs covered in shite makeup. That's the only reason he's not fucked off yet. Why else would you stay with someone who constantly makes a cunt outta you and puts you down all the time

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24

Guyyyyyzzzzzz

VIP Member
I can’t believe how much she got gifted. Greedy fat cunt.

I’ve stopped buying from places where she gets free shit. Not because I’m jealous truffalo, but because I have fucking morales. I work hard and I am not funding your grabby fake lifestyle.

People call smack heads, she’s worse! I wouldn’t dare.

An would you please just let your poor child sleep! Spend your time on a cooking course instead of running round the north west getting free shite 🤢

• Heart

Arc

I didn’t know olive was potty trained?? I thought that’s what babies do …shit themselves Kate. It’s not her fault, check/change your child’s nappy more regularly you awful cunt!

So her troll rant today was basically saying everyone is human and everyone makes mistakes. Shes saying this in support of Charlotte Greedy who is pleading complete innocence to her ex’s scamming of elderly people. Charlotte must be thrilled. Kate obviously believes Charlotte is guilty of involvement but should be forgiven for her mistakes. I mean im always mistakenly scamming pensioners, thank goodness for the forgiveness of good souls like Kate 🥺

• Haha

MissGspoon

This is the first La Prawn experience I’ve had today and I’m actually making that hee haw sound from laughing hysterically
That and whoever called her Eddie Stobart made me drop my phone laughing
Amazing work

• Haha
  • Heart

Foodaholic

VIP Member
I hope to god that Penhaligons haven't gifted her all of that. Or if she's gone to a PR event she's well and truly taken the piss, even worse.
Are they on the insta trail? I saw that talesofelmvale had been in and got a shit load of freebies too.
Imagine stuffing your bespoke 14 month old in nursery whilst you go and have a scrounging day to yourself. And I'm not jealous, I go to work and buy myself everything my family needs. I am more furious and disappointed in this brand tbh.

The haul is just downright vulgar. She mentions their top competitor in her vid ffs, that's how shit she is at her job. Can't even pronounce the scents. Absolute fucking tool

• Heart

Thisisme@49

Kate it’s flipping NURSERY you thick shite! She really needs to learn how to speak and spell. I can’t believe luxury brands work with someone so fucking stupid who can’t even pronounce their goods names 😩🤬

• Haha
  • Heart

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
The more I think about it the more sad it makes me that she insists her kid is petite. She’s soooooo petite even though she looks massive in photos, just like her ma.

What the fuck is wrong with her, a kid is a kid. Some are bigger or smaller than others, imagine projecting your shit self worth onto a toddler. Makes me sick

• Heart