Katie Hayes #106 I couldn’t help but wonder, what the duck is she wearing?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know I'm about 783 hours late as I've been out with the bespoke family today.....
On her live someone asked if she edits her pics. My god, she is the most aggressive human I have ever known. "Oh we have a troll in the house guys" I don't know ZSMs definition of a troll, but that was an individual asking you a question. But the abuse and the way she spoke was absolutely scummy. She's just a nasty person. Then others were like it's fine to use them etc, but she was fine with that, she's such a narc.
Chill out love. duck sake.
Horrible isn’t she. She’s got the attitude of someone who was proper dragged up, no manners or tact at all. That’s why I side eye Mez

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I think mez thought oh she’ll grow out of it. Then just gave up.

She’s a bad woman

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.