Katie Hayes #106 I couldn’t help but wonder, what the duck is she wearing?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mirena coil changed my life 🙌🏼 obviously different contraceptions work for different people, but I couldn’t recommend it enough!
I'm the same I had it in before
I need to bleach my eyes after seeing ZSMs nips throughout her ‘hair tutorial’ otherwise known as be a lazy witch, don’t wash your hair and stick a ponytail on that doesn’t match your hair colour. You know you’re putting this out there to 180k, just put on something other than the MOH pjs
duck sake *quickly scribbles out places on the bucket list.

I honestly don’t get how she struggles that much with her spelling and just making sense in general.

I’m dyslexic and I don’t think I’m that bad 🤔
Me to I think I'm that bad sometimes but I'm in my 50is so there was no help but she should of got a lot of help with hers

Can’t believe I’ve never seen this lol.
Read the wiki

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Y

Yeah he lived in Hoylake and went to Hilbre High. She is referring to the two weeks of sixth form he did at Caldy Grammar before leaving. She must also not realise that Caldy Grammar is in fact in West Kirby, and not Caldy itself!

So in conclusion, Daniel Craig, and truff herself, have absolutely no relation to the place of Caldy 🤦🏼‍♀️
Hahahah she’s a bad head.

Reactions: 4
I looked at Naomi’s page before and she was on about it being hair wash day… what is it with these people? Am I the only one who washes my hair every night when I’m on holiday?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I looked at Naomi’s page before and she was on about it being hair wash day… what is it with these people? Am I the only one who washes my hair every night when I’m on holiday?
I do, head full of sweat, sand and suncream.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Naomi is the most boring duck I’ve ever seen. All she does is eye duck the camera. Her & watch me eyebrows must fight for the mirror!
She looks like she has the personality of a sanitary pad. They are the oddest couple I have ever seen, I bet when she is out he puts all her make up on and squeezes himself into her lycra dresses and videos himself fisting

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
She looks like she has the personality of a sanitary pad. They are the oddest couple I have ever seen, I bet when she is out he puts all her make up on and squeezes himself into her lycra dresses and videos himself fisting
I AM bleeping CRYIN🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
See Mrs Hinch is in B&M on the tills. No chance of Truff doing that as she might rob em

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Anyone else keep checking pep heads stories to see if that lunatic dog has savaged someone?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I know I'm about 783 hours late as I've been out with the bespoke family today.....
On her live someone asked if she edits her pics. My god, she is the most aggressive human I have ever known. "Oh we have a troll in the house guys" I don't know ZSMs definition of a troll, but that was an individual asking you a question. But the abuse and the way she spoke was absolutely scummy. She's just a nasty person. Then others were like it's fine to use them etc, but she was fine with that, she's such a narc.
Chill out love. duck sake.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
You’re the problem Truff . I think she thinks
I know I'm about 783 hours late as I've been out with the bespoke family today.....
On her live someone asked if she edits her pics. My god, she is the most aggressive human I have ever known. "Oh we have a troll in the house guys" I don't know ZSMs definition of a troll, but that was an individual asking you a question. But the abuse and the way she spoke was absolutely scummy. She's just a nasty person. Then others were like it's fine to use them etc, but she was fine with that, she's such a narc.
Chill out love. duck sake.
Her drawing attention to her not editing her pictures when she clearly still does just makes it worse 🤷🏼‍♀️. It’s the lies, she’s a bad head

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.