Katie Hayes #106 I couldn’t help but wonder, what the duck is she wearing?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks @Boabs-Tea!

Let’s see what our dorito shaped villain has is store for us this thread. Might she empty her overflowing kitchen bin?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Oliff had to go hospital she was so ill but today she’s miraculously well enough to be palmed off so truff can go to 2 PR events and she was walking her down street with just a top on!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
New to the thread but I occasionally read the others... I cant believe them photoshops! Why the hell would you shop yourself that much!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ok, I'm not from Liverpool/Merseyside/the Wirral but I have lived here for a really really long time. ZSM is a hunch back, Amanda Harrington is a cartoon character and Scouse Bird is a beast. There I said it.
I feel better now

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
I literally can't get over how a couple of days ago Olive was in hospital and Kate was beside herself with worry and now 2 days later she has left her all day for 2 crappy PR events? Now she'll be dragging her to Hollies party thing tomorrow. That poor child needs a week indoors in lounge clothes playing toys and watching cartoons and having cuddles off her mother! She's a tit parent, there I said it! She's awful!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 72
Why the bleeping hell is she letting the unit walk down the street in just an unbuttoned vest and a pair of wellies it’s been freezing here today. What a let down and tit mother she is

Watch my eyebrows is looking more and more bent by the days

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Let's be honest she didn't have to go to either of these PR events today. But as she did why didnt she ask Mez to come round and watch Olive at home in her own home so she didn't have to take her out at all and she could stay in all comfy and fully get over her illness no way has she been as Ill as soft arse has made out, sorry but she's over reacted . Little ones take at least a week to be on top form after a viral infection not to mention being contagious.

Reactions: 33
Ok, I'm not from Liverpool/Merseyside/the Wirral but I have lived here for a really really long time. ZSM is a hunch back, Amanda Harrington is a cartoon character and Scouse Bird is a beast. There I said it.
I feel better now

bleeping hate Harrington the little lemo head.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Prob went to the PR event this morning as they were doing nails 🙄 noticed her mingin 4 week growth french has been replaced 🤢

Reactions: 18
Let's be honest she didn't have to go to either of these PR events today. But as she did why didnt she ask Mez to come round and watch Olive at home in her own home so she didn't have to take her out at all and she could stay in all comfy and fully get over her illness no way has she been as Ill as soft arse has made out, sorry but she's over reacted . Little ones take at least a week to be on top form after a viral infection not to mention being contagious.
Probably because her house is in such a state, she’s ashamed of anyone coming round so has had to drag that poorly child out

Reactions: 16
I’ve been ill this week & me and my littlest have had the best day at home ever. Never mind it being the other way around… if Olive was mine, (& been “in hospital”) I’d have cancelled everything for her sake

Reactions: 24
Is she really posting memes on the 1st October 2021 that 2022 is in 4 months? I’d heard she was dyslexic but didn’t know she had dyscalculia too. Unless her world has more months in than the rest of the universe?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Probably because her house is in such a state, she’s ashamed of anyone coming round so has had to drag that poorly child out
I know for a fact if i asked my mum to come and watch my kids if they where sick and I had to work she would have done 2 loads of washing emptied the bins bathed the kids and fed them and wouldn't have even broken into a sweat. But she would flip more if I dragged them out the house unnecessarily. So just shows there all scared to upset the big fruit machine. Olive comes first truff engage your brain u daft twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Oliff had to go hospital she was so ill but today she’s miraculously well enough to be palmed off so truff can go to 2 PR events and she was walking her down street with just a top on!!
This is some of the worst parenting I’ve witnessed!!!!! Poor olive, innocent pawn in kates world, all her mum
Is bothered about is to climb up the social media ladder of relevance 🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Love how Andy Malone has just advertised tattle & zsm in the same video 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.