Katie Hayes #106 I couldn’t help but wonder, what the duck is she wearing?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
KH today on her live ‘I’m just taking my herr out the brush’ KH continues to pull her herrrr out of her paddle brush..

Also KH on another day ‘Ma herrr hasn’t fell out since having my bespoke rainbow baby, it’s the herrrr birstttt guys’ 🤥

P.s considering she has 180k followers she’s barely attracted 200 people on her live 😆

Bots obviously can’t watch lives KH? ✌🏾
🤣🤣 I can’t believe how low her numbers are on her lives! Think people try and avoid them in the morning so she doesn’t put them off their breakfasts with her manky makeup brushes and hair 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
2 weeks there feels like months doesn’t it! It was beautiful don’t get me wrong but there’s duck all to do
We spent 12 days in the Maldives in 2007. If it wasn’t for us going out on the boat and doing 3 dives a day (which were amazing), I would probably have tried to swim to Sri Lanka it was that boring.
The nightlife ‘highlight’ was racing hermit crabs one evening 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
We spent 12 days in the Maldives in 2007. If it wasn’t for us going out on the boat and doing 3 dives a day (which were amazing), I would probably have tried to swim to Sri Lanka it was that boring.
The nightlife ‘highlight’ was racing hermit crabs one evening 😂
Aw remember the tiny hermit crabs?! So cute 🤣 I didn’t dive im a really good swimmer but petrified of diving. My other half at the time did though. Think I read about 20 books and got a decent tan. That’s about it.
Truff mentions going to the Maldives in 3,2,1….

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So she’s waking Olive up to get her ready for her nap. FFS she makes my head spin!
Makes no sense… well it does to her… she’ll have the bespoke having a nap so she can shop and eat a truff filled lunch and get loadsa pics for the gram! If Oluv wakes she’ll just give her a book to ‘read’… poor kid!

Reactions: 8
We’ve all been to these places before these Instagram whores tho haven’t we, they’re all creaming their knickers going to these places when we’ve all been there done that years an years ago. Same with Dubai marbs Ibiza Mykonos etc etc. Isn’t the Maldives something else 😍 me and my husband went to Noonu Attol and stayed in Soneva Jani the 2 bedroom water villa with a slide.

Probably still on the red list as she’s on the bones of her ass and can’t afford it

Trolls when she’s next live will a fellow troll record it for me please and put it on here. I miss her lives as I don’t follow her on the app just on good old google
years ago mykonos was mainly for the gays before insta twats took it over. I last went Dubai 10 years ago when it was starting to get a mainstream so dread to think what it's like now, bleeping chav central. Same as Bali, which is a bleeping DUMP, shittest place ever😂

Stick me in a little family hotel in the Greek islands and I am happy as a pig in tit!

Reactions: 16
What happened to big Kate’s trip to the Maldives? 😂😂😂
She sold it to them 2 so she could got to Ibiza and Mykonos 😂

She’s live now… the minty witch has licked her cloth and rubbed it into her eyes 🤢🤢

“Daniel craig is from by Caldy, I’m not from caldy although I used to live near there when I was younger”
I thought he lived in Hoylake when he was younger, not caldy?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Y
She sold it to them 2 so she could got to Ibiza and Mykonos 😂

I thought he lived in Hoylake when he was younger, not caldy?
Yeah he lived in Hoylake and went to Hilbre High. She is referring to the two weeks of sixth form he did at Caldy Grammar before leaving. She must also not realise that Caldy Grammar is in fact in West Kirby, and not Caldy itself!

So in conclusion, Daniel Craig, and truff herself, have absolutely no relation to the place of Caldy 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
🤣🤣 I can’t believe how low her numbers are on her lives! Think people try and avoid them in the morning so she doesn’t put them off their breakfasts with her manky makeup brushes and hair 🤣
They're probably all sick of seeing that one make up look that Kate mastered in 2010 and changes the name of to suit the mood- mama glam, greasy hair day glam, swimming lesson glam, cry for Olive glam or my personal favourite, motivational bed making glam!
So many truff glams and so many ways to recreate the same look using different (but her new best fave) free make up items! 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 21
years ago mykonos was mainly for the gays before insta twats took it over. I last went Dubai 10 years ago when it was starting to get a mainstream so dread to think what it's like now, bleeping chav central. Same as Bali, which is a bleeping DUMP, shittest place ever😂

Stick me in a little family hotel in the Greek islands and I am happy as a pig in tit!

duck sake *quickly scribbles out places on the bucket list.

I honestly don’t get how she struggles that much with her spelling and just making sense in general.

I’m dyslexic and I don’t think I’m that bad 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 10
FB_IMG_1633787611049.jpg

Is this you truff? The legs look a little larger than yours but I'd recognise that 'horse between my legs to give me a thigh gap' pose anywhere!
"I don't edit my pictures. I'm just out here living my bestest dreamy life that is totally not made up for the gram, I'm not in competition with anyone but myself. Haters will say its filtered or photoshopped but I have the live camera rolls to prove it's not"

• Haha
Reactions: 20
“When we opened Oh Darlin I was a size 8”
On your Insta maybe but not in real life 🤣
0DB28D52-C2AF-4F2E-95E2-B32C974AE44D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 80
“When we opened Oh Darlin I was a size 8”
On your Insta maybe but not in real life 🤣
View attachment 801927
Omg!! This is shocking, she should be ashamed putting these images out there! I feel so sorry for young girls growing up today. There’s absolutely nothing wrong with the unedited image, the edited one is unattainable for most women, obviously even Kate herself. bleeping shame on her. I’ll be showing here pictures to my nieces.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.