Katie Hayes #105 Having opinions is now a crime, Tattlers will be doing time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
You know she’s staying at some tit hole in Paris because she isn’t on a freebie from Hollies dad this time. She hasn’t shown the room at all like she did with Mykonos

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Looks like the most boring 30th ever. I'd rather spend a weekend in Blackpool, everything for the bleeping gram...I bet they're sat there, glued to their phones 24/7, asking delo to transfer 26p to her account to pay towards some snails......booooorrriiinnng cunts!

• Haha
Reactions: 51
When I got out of my car from work, it was muggy. I'm not having that "pari" is THAT different. I actually checked in then end and it was 25 degrees. Why the duck have they got macs and berets on. They were hoping it was autumn style. It isn't, it's muggy September style. Her boots, mac and beret will STINK. THE OGRE. GO FIND MY IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) TRUFFLELUMP
And every time I’ve been to Paris I’ve walked like 20000 steps a day, it’s such a good walking city. She deffo can’t afford cabs everywhere so they must proper honk.

(Unless her 4 minute miles mean she doesn’t sweat when walking anymore….)

Reactions: 24
Only just catching up but does she realise that we know she reads here because how would she know what’s getting said I don’t bully anyone I’m on here as it pisses me off how much she edits her body and still does I wouldn’t msg her or bully her I think she’s bullying herself by leading this false life and tbh I was made up she posted that pink bikini picture me I don’t think it’s edited but that’s what I’d look like in a bikini her constantly editing herself makes ppl insecure thinking why haven’t I lost all my baby weight that quick these influencers don’t realise how much they mentally hurt ppl by portraying a false image so Kate don’t call us bully’s it’s a forum where ppl vent instead of personally bullying that person bully’s are vile and that is not what I am if you didn’t read here you wouldn’t be having rants all the time keep showing us the real you and I can guarantee you would be liked a lot more my inspo is Ashley graham keeps it real take note

Oh and I am happy with my life when you use these quotes ppl aren’t happy with them selves no I am I vent because I have a teenage daughter who follows you and other influencers and it worry’s me that she’s going to think this skinny on the ale look all the time is what life’s about

Reactions: 21
The gammons working this weekend, rains stopped my cycle ride out so I’m here for every French cliche available. Look out for her smoking a cheeky Gauloise !

I hope everyone has a good day. If you’re struggling, please remember it could be worse, you could be her, living her life for the gram and validation of strangers.

Reactions: 30
Feel like I’m rambling on 😂😂😂

but ppl can set a page up to “identify trolls” can a page be set up to”identify” influencers who are fake 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 17
When I got out of my car from work, it was muggy. I'm not having that "pari" is THAT different. I actually checked in then end and it was 25 degrees. Why the duck have they got macs and berets on. They were hoping it was autumn style. It isn't, it's muggy September style. Her boots, mac and beret will STINK. THE OGRE. GO FIND MY IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) TRUFFLELUMP
Fuckin maggoty bunch, stench of bio off them, poooweeeeee 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴
They Prob ran into Sephora to dose themselves in Chanel Mademoiselle to cover the stench 🤭🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sorry but did she say she ordered pasta and chips and shared them with her mate?!?! Hahaha defo on the bones of their arses hahaha!!! Imagine going to a dead posh restaurant and sharing a meal with ur mate 🤣🤣🤣 what a whopper!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
If it wasn’t for Tattle, she’d still be editing 2 stone off herself though, does she realise that? This site has held her feet to the fire and she hates you all for it. There are certain influencers on this site that I really don’t understand the hate towards but with Kate Hayes I 100% get it. She’s courted this kind of negativity for years and as insufferable as she is now it’s not a patch on how she would be if this site didn’t exist.
I’m mortified for the lot of them for heavily promoting that bullshit account. Did you manifest that Kate, really?
She keeps talking about how girls she went to school with are on this site, so what? It’s not a crime to read through a forum. Can you prove they trolled you? Can you prove they’ve made a single comment? No. You’ve rattled on about this site for two years and you think people aren’t going to innocently come over to see what all the fuss is about? What a fool.
Scousebird actually named the site for the first time, what a mess! For every person that deleted their account out of fear, 10 more will have signed up. Total own goal and they look like idiots.

I still can’t believe she said my inbox is open for apologies. It was as if she was miffed that other people had been sent them and she’d received duck all so she resorted to threatening people 🤣 for me that has been one of her lowest points in this whole embarrassing mess.

I said it on the Scousebird thread and the same applies to Kate Hayes, she doesn’t know who any of her trolls are, she has suspicions based on things that have been posted but that’s all. She bounced around to a girls house when she made a private complaint but she reckons shes sitting on the names of her biggest trolls? Cmon Kate.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 77
Also insisting you don’t read this site constantly but will bring up things that were posted a few weeks ago. Just admit you read it? I would deffo read a thread about myself! I’d also be honest about how it made me feel because by acting like trolls are paying my bills I’d surely be fueling the fire? I’m also not gonna lose sleep over posting my opinion about someone if they insist they won’t ever read it, so who am I hurting? Make it make sense Kate.

Reactions: 31
She mentions a girl she went to school with but it’s hardly detective work; a girl came on tattle and posted that she went to school with zsm & that she was a bully.
Unless she went to school with just 2 students-she can’t identify the tattler

• Haha
Reactions: 50
When I posted that last night I was in bed and obviously had to have a cheeky little 7 or 12 listens and woke my Gammon up, he jumped right out of his skin!
I can't just listen to it once either! It's one of the funniest things I've ever heard.
Watch me eyebrows 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Imagine going to Paree and having to share meals 🤣🤣 fat tits what a bleeping corker you are 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.