Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Don't tell me she's walking round Pari like this today HAHAHAHA. Fuck right off !!! It's like she's been to Smithys in fancy dress , oh my word. Everyone will be howling I can't cope.
48BA2CB2-730D-4E60-86A2-F13BB57A6483.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 104
So yas do know what's coming tomoz.....

Guyzzzz my DMs have blown up, so many DMs asking about Paris , my outfits and where we stayed.

Sunday night Paris Q&A coming to answer the 1000s of DMs I've got.

Had an amazing time, Paris is my FAVOURITE.

I was SOBA the whole time only had one drink.

Missed OHD so much tho 🥺🥺🥺 Reality Mommas it's super allowed

Olive LOVED her time left at home with her Daddy , she LOVED it. It was her favourite.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 94

Boabs-Tea

Chatty Member
Very early doors but…..

Katie Hayes #106 I couldn’t help but wonder…what the fuck is she wearing?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86

Salsausagelips

VIP Member
Glad olive is okay ❤ I’ve never understood anyone taking pics of a sick child though. Sorry if this offends but it’s just never came to my head to take a pic of my child if they’re sick. Sorry if offends.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 78

lipschitz

If it wasn’t for Tattle, she’d still be editing 2 stone off herself though, does she realise that? This site has held her feet to the fire and she hates you all for it. There are certain influencers on this site that I really don’t understand the hate towards but with Kate Hayes I 100% get it. She’s courted this kind of negativity for years and as insufferable as she is now it’s not a patch on how she would be if this site didn’t exist.
I’m mortified for the lot of them for heavily promoting that bullshit account. Did you manifest that Kate, really?
She keeps talking about how girls she went to school with are on this site, so what? It’s not a crime to read through a forum. Can you prove they trolled you? Can you prove they’ve made a single comment? No. You’ve rattled on about this site for two years and you think people aren’t going to innocently come over to see what all the fuss is about? What a fool.
Scousebird actually named the site for the first time, what a mess! For every person that deleted their account out of fear, 10 more will have signed up. Total own goal and they look like idiots.

I still can’t believe she said my inbox is open for apologies. It was as if she was miffed that other people had been sent them and she’d received fuck all so she resorted to threatening people 🤣 for me that has been one of her lowest points in this whole embarrassing mess.

I said it on the Scousebird thread and the same applies to Kate Hayes, she doesn’t know who any of her trolls are, she has suspicions based on things that have been posted but that’s all. She bounced around to a girls house when she made a private complaint but she reckons shes sitting on the names of her biggest trolls? Cmon Kate.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 77

Melj71

Chatty Member
Aftèr hêr Pari trip I now rëfusé to bèlięvé this woman is rēal. Shê is a complèté and uttėr parody.

• Haha
Reactions: 76

Sir John Elton

VIP Member
Can’t believe it’s been days now , not a sniff of a summons to the magistrates , I’ve cancelled me Ocado slot as I thought I didn’t need food as it would be taken care of at her majesty’s pleasure , I’ve just had to go and join a load of delta drivers on the Asda forecourt for fuel cos again - didn’t think I’d be needing any , I sent a damming email to my organisation yesterday afternoon that no one would be hearing from me for a while, I’ve made me bed, I’ve stuck lashes on , I feel like shit, I JUST WANNA BE IN THE JUG WITH A COLLECTION OF THE FINEST TROLLZ ABOUT

• Haha
Reactions: 73

JoeExotic

VIP Member
Haha! Love this, you're so right!!! No, I wouldn't trade my clean and tidy 5 bed detached with two sitting rooms and a new rangey (not being a cunt, honest!) or my very fulfilling career, or my figure or even my gammon for hers either. The lack of insight and self awareness is astounding. The stupid is strong in this one! 🤣🤣🤣
Is that you FilthyRich? 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

KingMelv

Hi all, long time lurker, first time poster here.

Just wanted to say that you have all given me such laughs the last few months. I had a baby in April and the ZSM threads have honestly gotten me through some very dark moments!

I saw Nora Fenn and you bet I belted over here straight away and you lot didn’t disappoint!

No point in this, just a thank you to everyone who has posted and has quite literally, made me cry with laughter x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 66

HelenKnowsTheOwner

Knew I’d seen the outfit somewhere before… Got the jaw and teeth to match and everything 👌🏽🤣

17CD8295-31AA-4471-84E1-876D9D27A828.jpeg

And whoever quoted ‘SPecial.Agent.Makeup’ in the last thread, lets just make it SPAM 🤣

Bravo 👏🏽

I missed the jacket off. That makes the outfit

22CDEDE8-2192-440A-AA47-F20F763EF493.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 64