Katie Hayes #105 Having opinions is now a crime, Tattlers will be doing time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread trollzzzz! When in Pariiiiiii

thanks for the suggestion @Violetx 💋🌺 although we have all established for those dumb fucks who weren’t aware, having an opinion is NOT illegal and unfortunately we won’t be sipping hooch underneath the strip lights of prisoner cell block H *sob*

it’s been a whirlwind week of influencers getting their eyes wiped so let’s see what the next week brings 🤣

can someone do a recap whilst our queen @Eleanor Abernathy is on hiatus?

as always, read the wiki 💋 xoxo

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Has the DETECHTIVES deleted their account? Who were they?

mod edit

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
It's a still photo in the last thread and yet I can still feel her stomping about in her beret and goth boots. Gave me flashbacks of her in the corridor of that nursing home!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Another original moment, drinks at L’avenue :rolleyes:
I bet they’re a laughing stock, oh look it’s the brits abroad with their radioactive tans

Has the DETECHTIVES deleted their account? Who were they?
I’m hoping that it’s secretly someone off here. That would actually be hysterical 🤣 gutted I never thought of it tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Another original moment, drinks at L’avenue :rolleyes:
I bet they’re a laughing stock, oh look it’s the brits abroad with their radioactive tans

I’m hoping that it’s secretly someone off here. That would actually be hysterical 🤣 gutted I never thought of it tbh
It was a wannabe troll, (Gerry Adam’s younger brother accent and all) he wanted his own engagement up, he had them all off, Jeff has stopped following him now but Big Keks Katie is still following him on his own account too so secretly I think he messaged them to explain his plan, which backfired badly. It will never be mentioned again by the mush’s who went along with it. His insta account was mentioned on the other thread but later deleted so Im not mentioning it again.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I don’t follow Kate (never have!) but on the nights when I can’t sleep I thoroughly enjoy reading her threads, some of the comments from you guys have me in absolute tears!! 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I don’t follow Kate (never have!) but on the nights when I can’t sleep I thoroughly enjoy reading her threads, some of the comments from you guys have me in absolute tears!! 😭
Some of our comments have her in veneers 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Can’t believe it’s been days now , not a sniff of a summons to the magistrates , I’ve cancelled me Ocado slot as I thought I didn’t need food as it would be taken care of at her majesty’s pleasure , I’ve just had to go and join a load of delta drivers on the Asda forecourt for fuel cos again - didn’t think I’d be needing any , I sent a damming email to my organisation yesterday afternoon that no one would be hearing from me for a while, I’ve made me bed, I’ve stuck lashes on , I feel like tit, I JUST WANNA BE IN THE JUG WITH A COLLECTION OF THE FINEST TROLLZ ABOUT

• Haha
Reactions: 73
As always, she’s in some sort of fancy dress outfit
She always looks a complete knob whatever she wears

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.