Katie Hayes #104 'Watch me eyebrows' said no straight man, ever!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What will be served in the prison canteen? I have a more refined palette than even Miss Olive, and bad IBS so abominations such as ‘curried veg noddles’ won’t be any good for me im afraid

• Haha
Reactions: 32
If katie had any sense she'd not only stop promoting dangerous accounts but say sorry and admit she messed up in the first place.

There's no "tech" just a hun asking for tips and anyone could make up anything.
That’s it. The form they ask you to fill in literally asks for the name you think it is. So anyone can put anything? Embarrassing. They are just trying to tit people up into deleting their accounts and it’s annoying people are falling for it. You can never take away freedom of speech huns ✌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What will be served in the prison canteen? I have a more refined palette than even Miss Olive, and bad IBS so abominations such as ‘curried veg noddles’ won’t be any good for me im afraid
Well I have it on good authority that The Tattle Troll Penitentiary food is excellent. On the menu is Chicken Bowels, Chicken Mints, Potoes, Brocoili,
and of course it will all be washed down with Whispering Angle. I cant wait can you?

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Well I have it on good authority that The Tattle Troll Penitentiary food is excellent. On the menu is Chicken Bowels, Chicken Mints, Potoes, Brocoili,
and of course it will all be washed down with Whispering Angle. I cant wait can you?
Is there a vegetarian option with bacon?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Troll, I’m not coming if there’s no Cumber Butties.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I need some cumber for my 5 a day!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Any billy bear and cumber butties?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Childs farm was so quick I only emailed earlier! I like them again 😂
So a naked child in the bath got them worried and they want it removing, it removes itself from her stories after so long so thats a pointless exercise. Lets hope the freebies stop and she starts to think about the (effect) affect on little truck jnr instead of her bank balance. Why doesnt someone step in and safe guard her.

Reactions: 14
25969BE3-6426-48C1-A8B1-8A3A9EAB9404.jpeg

It’ll be like the postcode lottery
🎶 someone’s knocking at the door, somebodies ringing the bell. It’s KHM telling you you’re a tattle troll 🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 92
Post your list Truff. If not, then explain why you won’t post it.

Or just duck off with your lies because let’s me honest - you don’t have tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
So a naked child in the bath got them worried and they want it removing, it removes itself from her stories after so long so thats a pointless exercise. Lets hope the freebies stop and she starts to think about the (effect) affect on little truck jnr instead of her bank balance. Why doesnt someone step in and safe guard her.
I guess if they make her take them down they’ll also remove her link / code that she’s currently got in her bio. All still there atm. Just depends how bothered they actually are.

Reactions: 12
Any baristas amongst us felons? I thought we might see the Guvner about starting up a coffee shop.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.