Katie Hayes #104 'Watch me eyebrows' said no straight man, ever!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'couldn't speak' 'crying me eyes out' 'taking pictures of me' 'oh i love seeing the milk man' 😂😂😂
Do we think she lifted the poo???
No chance, fone in one hand, lead in the other she has no where to swing the bag of poo from, it will be sat on the pavement for some poor unsuspecting kid to walk through.
Some people have stopped posting as much, because of the fear factor, I saw a few user names of tattle trolls on one of their posts which I recognised from threads. They need to read and be reassured that its safe to gossip, the moderators are posting this for reassurance that its safe.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Sallie Axl put a story up with a SS of a message she’d sent asking them to find “my trolls” (🤢) and asking how much so I assume theres a fee for this magical service. But defo a scam if there is 🤣

Wait they're PAYING some random account to do this?!
Are they all that silly? Oh yes random insta account, here's some money
Jesus christ no wonder they've been taken in, if they think an IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) is static and corresponds to a certain address, no wonder they're giving money to scammers

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The hunters latest tattle name with an accompanying emoji… they read that she was a nurse as she put it on tattle and they appear to be bragging because they can read

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I've taken a look at the form that site is using to get "troll" information and I've actually reported it for privacy concerns (can report at the bottom) as they are asking anyone willy nilly to submit who they think is a troll and then asking for real information about people (without knowing for a fact who anyone is!!)

Mod edit removed dodgy link

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I’d howl if she did publish a list
1. Shirleyballas for all the posters she did of me always featuring prawns and car seats.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
If katie had any sense she'd not only stop promoting dangerous accounts but say sorry and admit she messed up in the first place.

There's no "tech" just a hun asking for tips and anyone could make up anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Another account unmasked them yesterday. It’s an Irish conman who’s girlfriend has fallen out with her sister, they owned a clothing brand together (brand being used loosely there, more like reselling from Ali Express) and now this woman’s set up on her own, clearly they want some clout with these influencers to promote it!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
If "trolls" upset her that much, why doesn't she just come off social media and live her life????
Oh, she'd have to put her hand in her pocket, and reality would hit home, as everyone would see the undoctored her, and know she looks like a constipated water buffalo with a giant minge with teeth....🤭🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If "trolls" upset her that much, why doesn't she just come off social media and live her life????
Oh, she'd have to put her hand in her pocket, and reality would hit home, as everyone would see the undoctored her, and know she looks like a constipated water buffalo with a giant minge with teeth....🤭🤭🤭🤭
She doesn’t even need to come off social media, she just needs to do the job she says she does on her business page and keep her personal stuff on her 97 personal pages.
No one on here comments much on her make up as she never posts any! (Except her eyelashes being half stuck down. They’re shocking)

Reactions: 32
She doesn’t even need to come off social media, she just needs to do the job she says she does on her business page and keep her personal stuff on her 97 personal pages.
No one on here comments much on her make up as she never posts any! (Except her eyelashes being half stuck down. They’re shocking)
THIS 👆
If she did a good job, we would have nothing to talk about. But instead, all her ads are absolutely rubbish - cut off videos, blurry, filtered, misleading. Then there’s the pics which are edited, mixed with body positivity posts. Her makeup skills are, in my opinion, pretty substandard and very dated for the number of years she’s been a makeup artist. She appears to have absolutely no idea about what’s going on in the world (filming herself throwing food away during the child food poverty / school meals issues). Irresponsible behaviour, such as talking about drinking whilst pregnant, without an apology, puts her influencing skills into question. The constant spelling mistakes on posts and stories makes it incredibly difficult to even understand what she’s talking about / the point she’s trying to make.
All of these things could be addressed by her, but she carries on!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Imagine if she disclosed to her followers these other terrible things ‘my trolls’ have done:

They make fake scripts about me
They write poems about me
They change the lyrics of songs, to be about me
They superimposed me into movie posters

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I've taken a look at the form that site is using to get "troll" information and I've actually reported it for privacy concerns (can report at the bottom) as they are asking anyone willy nilly to submit who they think is a troll and then asking for real information about people (without knowing for a fact who anyone is!!) https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfTFBA_kWFcdV7JBYrAmXEUcKjirrJWAgfcZqMzHECjKaSzrQ/viewform (sorry that link looks crazy! I clicked through from the ig page - eee maybe they'll catch me now 🙄)
How the duck is this tit allowed 😱 seriously imagine if someone under domestic violence protection or something (sorry don’t know what the official term is - witness protection?) imagine If their new details got into the wrong hands!!!!! Jesus this is how low they’ve sunk not a lot makes me sick but this is genuinely frightening

Reactions: 25
I think it’s just like them scam posts on Facebook “See who viewed your profile.” The sort of thing my 70 year old mother would fall for.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Oh, what a day!! This morning's incoherent ramblings must surely be her finest. She's like the walking, talking manifestation of clusterfuck. And as for the 'recovery' bullshit, she joins a very elite set of twats who like to pretend they've been through something that needs recovering from when actually they've brought the whole situation upon themselves. I know a couple of wankers who use this word to excuse their own duck ups and they'd be in good company with ZSM. How people get past 25 and still can't behave is beyond me.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I need to point out that yes he’s in cycling shorts and YES he’s tucked his t shirt into them!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.