Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Simple as....
Why does he have glasses on indoors again.
No way she's paid for her hotel probably mez hasn't either. Scroungers.
Haha this reminded me, I used to go away with a big group and every time we went one couples mates would come. I always used to think how are they affording this being on benefits never working a day in their life. Years later I found out the organiser used to factor their costs into everyone else’s so we were all paying for them to go every time!!
Hollie’s Dad has probably coughed up

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

wiganuser

VIP Member
I CANNOT forgive him for that clutch

I’m all for expressing yourself , but a male With a blag LV attached to him?

I would love to be at that hotel , people watching and ripping them all and their blag gear .
Honestly he makes me actually vomit. I bet inside his bag is a dildo, poppers and lube.

She must get ripped off people

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Rosieposiepie

The way she turns the camera away fast from non instaworthy Mez in her Primark neon holiday clothes and onto dummy nuts.. fuckin sly on Mez

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 43

CatHun

VIP Member
I’m not familiar with most of ZSM’s orbiters so I just looked up Naomi. She is absolutely stunning but Christ, her dress sense is that of a Slavic mail order bride. Why the neon?! Why the random cut outs?! Sweet baby Jesus. If I’d won that genetic lottery I’d be channeling Bianca Jagger or Anna Karina or some other ICON, not looking like I’d taken something off Birkenhead market to a seamstress and said “I love the lime green but can we make this tackier??”

Cannot wait to see the maid of honour dress. I actually really hope that Hollie has done her a favour and dressed her for her shape. She has objectively good legs and relatively thin arms, standard apple shape. Something drapey to create the illusion of a waist would be lovely. She does herself dirty with the Uncle Fester blazers making her look even boxier.
I hope the opposite. I hope Hollie pays her back for her hen do and gives her the worst bridesmaid dress possible. Take your wedding day back Hollie, it’s your day not Truffs

• Haha
  • Heart
It’s taken MONTHS for me to catch up on this thread. I even thought about unfollowing her at one point because she literally frazzles my brain.

But I’m all caught up just in time for The Makeups on their freebie holiday and I couldn’t be happier.

• Haha
  • Heart

Theshamedame

OK so I've done a big stalk and read the wiki and I went through her insta to see what the fuss was and I'm furious, it seems like she could, potentially, be a decent person if she wasn't so fucking desperate to be like the other dull arsed influencers. Fuckin crying shame.
The OTT balloons that could murder the blue planet aquarium, the teeth, I lurked so far back her insta and her face before she got them was so much nicer, if she hadn't subscribed to being such a generic dickhead, if she was the same girl who danced like a chubby lunatic and didn't do her god awful filtering, I'd not see reasons to hate on her, but making herself look like a size 8 when she's a decent 14/16 and giving this illusion of an incredible life, that's why she's hated. Her life is good, selfish tho with the little girl, but new mums fuck up.
If you're soft enough to put yourself out there, be real, be the no fucks dancing truff.
I see, as a new tattler, a bird with a nice life, clearly not skint, lovely little one, a fantastic corridor and fablon trolley, why fucking not just be happy?
Delo makes my minge cringe like, I actually think he's the one punching in this situation.

I get the hate on her, she's dangerous to her audience of twats who live off juice plus and shit to be like her, but she could turn it around by not being a lying, dull, gobshite like the ones she's trying to keep up with.

I proper hate this mentality of never being happy with what you've got, it doesn't make people work harder to achieve it, makes them fuckin miserable liars.

At least she's having a fuckin laugh and not being so serious in that video, I'm a fat bastard and I dance on tables, twerking with my gunt flying around and couldn't give a flying fuck, is what it is, I've had a shite 10 years and comfort eating had taken its toll, but I'd rather own it than hiding knowing I'll never get my ten years back.

I do like this thread tho, as brutal as it gets its not ever unjustifiable.

• Heart
  • Haha

Perriwinkle

***NEWS JUST IN***
Fat tits is indeed double the size of her airport pic !
I’ve asked for pics so fingers crossed we get live footage 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Katlen12

VIP Member
Wonder what they are going to do after the wedding ceremony. I’m in Greece at the moment and they still have the sit down no dancing rule. There pretty strict on it to!!
Mez will be going mad if there’s no dancing allowed. She’ll be bopping away in her seat, itching to get up and throw some shapes 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Marshallmum1982

VIP Member
I think today will either be a constant photo dump or radio silence until tomorrow then millions of photos of Olive and how amazing everyone thought she was and how she stole the show 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart

Boobies

Chatty Member
That hunch back is catching…
It's return of Popeye delo! In the UK he's a string bean but when he gets on the plane he eats his spinach and boom! he's picture ready!
Imagine being that insecure that you photoshop yourself, your fella and your baby 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I guarantee I had a better time in my 3* hotel I stayed on holiday a few weeks ago, no fucking pretentious shit, no fake designer goods just my 90p black primark flip flops I fucking swear by 😖😖😖😏😏
That chubby fucker wouldn't know a real balenciaga handbag If one slapped her across the face and & she smelt the real leather with those HUGE nostrils.

if anyone is fuming with their beloved tonight just look at this & thank the lord your not having to hump this ring doorbell gangster plazzy panelling g-imp 🤢 BORK

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

Lollypopdolly

VIP Member
Barb isn’t he one gormless looking cunt. Wonder if he’s been taking hair burst on the sly. He’s known he’s going to a wedding and hasn’t been arsed to get his toupee trimmed Xx
Argggyyy and GC vibes!!!

Naomi and Jack are on way too this is going to be hilarious she can't help but post every detail of every occasion I felt I was at her mums wedding 😂

• Haha

davidsdead

VIP Member
You don’t need to be engaged or married to have “relationship goals” she’s got the kid, she’s tied to him for life.
Exactly this. I was married years before we had a bespoke but I always say the kid is the bigger commitment. At the end of the day you can take ya ring off and divorce the cunt but once you’ve had a baby with them they’re in your life in some capacity forever (not to mention his family too!) I honestly think if it wasn’t for the gram half of these people nowadays wouldn’t be a married! It’s all for the insta proposals, hen parties, bridal showers, big fuck off weddings and honeymoons, I actually feel quite sorry for men these days! Don’t get me started on the subsequent pregnancies, gender reveal parties, baby showers etc - non of which we had in this country until we had Instagram! People have been able to create businesses off the back of this shit. Traditionally in America a baby shower was a few friends and family sat in your livingroom giving gifts that got you started - and you didn’t have one for your second baby, the whole point was to re use everything you were gifted for baby no1.

Last edited:
  • Heart
How magical is the floor.....??? @Delo makes me Weto give her a shag for fucks sake lad she doesn't get out much does
She hasn't got much going on, thinks a tile with an LED in is exciting.
Haha it's like when people get pilled up "omg your lighter is so beautiful, I'm not just saying that I really mean it. So pretty, can I hold it for minute"*

*This may or may not be based on a true story, I refuse to confirm.

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Burrito88

VIP Member
Why’s she posted like she’s marrying Hollie herself. Welcome meal for my bride. Fuck off it’s not all about you truff!!

• Haha
Reactions: 41