Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HelenKnowsTheOwner

Hollies Brother partner is the bridesmaid with dark hair. Her name is Melissa and she works in Hollies salon doing lashes.

Also theres a family party on 02/10 to celebrate the wedding at home for the people who couldn’t go.
Watch this space 👀
Hollies got 2 brothers. One goes out with Melissa and has 2 boys to him, the other goes out with Brow Boss and has a little girl (they have been disowned by the family courtesy of Truffalump, blaming her for starting Tattle). The Brow Boss and their little girl don’t get invited to anything. So sad the little girl is missing out on her family

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 48

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
Loves her Ninny? I think Olive loves her food more than any of you!! She isn’t even looking at Mez so what’s the 🥺 all about. She just looks like she’s picking up scraps of food on the table 🥺
She’s been conditioned to use food as a solution to everything that Kid. Bored on the train? Eat. Out in the pram with nothing to do while Big Momma gets pissed? Eat. Upset after needles? Eat. Failed Spanish class? Eat. Wondering what on Earth you did to get stuck with Twit and Twat as your primary caregivers? Eat.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 48

Foodaholic

VIP Member
Ah eh girls, knock some sense into me please...I can see its been edited in bits (especially one where it look like she's prego) but I think she looks lovely (yes, edited) but the dress is so fun (albeit circa 2002) but yikes, I like the look. I'm off to sit in a panelled cupboard to drink matcha and think about what I've done.......

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47

CatHun

VIP Member
What the fuck is this? A shirt and a sarong? If I didn’t know she was unemployed I’d assume she’d not booked the time off with work and was pretending to still be working from home so had to keep teams meeting ready on top

FD2D6452-D458-43FE-B1A7-88F734862ADC.png

• Haha

Rubydoo70

VIP Member
What the fuck is she doing??
BUT she looks alright here,why does she feel the need to photoshop herself to a size 8? That is the reason she gets called out.

• Haha
She puts a video of her story of the Bride and Groom having a kiss at their welcome dinner...... few hours later what dya know video of her with Delo in a head lock - having the most forced peck I've ever seen in my life. She's a very sad desperate individual!
It's so pointless as well, like what is the literal point of showing everyone? You're adults in a relationship, it's not 'couple goals' to kiss, it's just normal.

You're not special Truff, I can kiss my husband anytime I want (I shag him sometimes too).

• Haha
  • Heart

Glittercandy12

VIP Member
Naomi’s husband is weird. That video of him walking towards the camera is just strange.🤢 Not to derail - KHM really has the most awful taste in clothes especially on holiday.
If my fella came out with a wash bag and tried to use it as a clutch bag I’d stick him In The bin

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Mez looks so bored of her shit all ready.
so Moma Truff is filming Daddy dick head is filling his plate at the buffet. And Mez has been told to stand out the way where’s Oliver. Is she in the buggy parked looking out to sea bet Oliver loves the buggy loves the sea loves every thing that kidView attachment 753322
Troll. She's at the buffet station frying everyone's eggs to order.

• Haha
  • Heart

BettyBeau

VIP Member
She’s really not the full shilling is she? She hasn’t got a personality of her own, or ideas of her own, or a clue how she’s meant to act. Everything she says and does is copying what other Instagram dickheads say or do because she thinks that’s how she’s meant to act. The ‘Mum on the loose’ thing is a prime example of it - she’s seen other ‘mum influencers’ write it so she’s just mimicking it. Why are you a ‘mum on the loose’ Truff? Your kid is there with you, isn’t she? You’re actually just a pissed up dickhead on holiday who’s probably annoying the shit out of everyone who’s gone to a decent resort for a quiet holiday.
That recent story ‘Olives mum & Dad’ has just knocked me sick. Why does she think the bespoke Oliver is some kind of famous royalty? Make it make sense :unsure:
awww Truff your maid of honour to your sister bestie mate cousin. On holiday with all your friends and family in a beautiful hotel. Yet your reading tattle and responding to everything we say almost sat on Delos face to prove your not brother and sister what you going to do next show us delo munching on your la prawn.
Get a life you saddo.

• Haha

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
I’m a sick upper east sider but I need to know why the fuck her fanny is hanging out of that phendi cozzy 🤢 I’m going back akip

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

gigi_93

VIP Member
I don’t reckon they’ve ever had sex. I think Olive was a business deal and involved a Turkey baster

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Abongo

VIP Member
Whenever you’re not feeling good enough remember Kate farted on a live video.

• Haha
  • Heart

missthang

Found my way over here from scouse bird’s thread! Already dying from the wiki and recap 😂😂
Just watched her stories - telling people to just get those bad thoughts out your head and you won’t feel anxious?? If only people suffering from these mental health problems had thought of that first 🙈 what a meff

• Haha

gigi_93

VIP Member
I get gay vibes from Delo too. All of their husbands and fellas give off vibes. Maybe it’s a brokeback mountain situation and Naomi’s fella and Delo are off round the back of the water slides

• Haha
  • Wow