Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RachelKate

Omg I'm so excited for this wedding
.. The build up so far is amazing 😂😂. That white get up is vile... Slab back is living up to her name. I want Mez to upset the insta vibe and get smashed and make a show and Delo to get caught with a bridesmaid 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Scouseymoo

Chatty Member
How many filtered panoramic shots of the Aegean Ocean are we gonna be subjected to for the next week? We get it, you're by the sea 🙄

Cannot think of a worse article of clothing to wear in the Greek heat than a long sleeved white shirt buttoned up to my neck and held closed with a chunky blag chain. I'd spontaneously combust

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Shazblag

VIP Member
It is a lovely dress

Can't wait for Truffs next rant that the trolls ruined Hollies her wedding day by posting pics first 🤣
It will serve her right for all the brides make up and dresses she has revealed being the sly arse that she is. Its called Karma fatwack.

• Haha

wiganuser

VIP Member
View attachment 753964

Any normal fucking person would be getting a quick shag in on the balcony while OHD sleeps.. but Fat tits goes to fucking sleep while Delo pretends he’s a lesbian woman tucking his cock in between his legs infront of the mirror. Fucking vom, boring fuckers.

State of his fucking hair 🤣
Zero chemistry barb, 80 year olds shag as much as they do.

I bet hes on grindr, nipping quickly to the maids cupboard to get sucked off by the 19 year old Filipino barman 😂

My toddler daughter is more fucking manly than him.
to be fair though, any male that wears Fartier fucking bangles needs their head testing 🤣
Cartier bracelet and Burberry sliders.

Guarantee under those swimshorts he wears womens pink lace gstrings😖😖

• Haha
  • Sick

Wkdbird

VIP Member
I’d love our Sal to leak the wedding pics, just turn up uninvited and then put them all over her Instagram 🤣🤣🙌

• Haha
  • Heart
Why’s it always me me me? my bride?! Wtf She’s THE bride not your fucking bride! I swear she’d try to make a funeral all about her.
Hollie did too many sunbeds. Still looks a million dollars compared to gobshite though

Delstar

VIP Member
Trolls, I’ve been influenzed by Truff, or have I influenzed her? I’m not sat in a ‘spoons in Manchester airport, but hey, my Prada shades are better than hers and I’m enjoying the London Town sunshine 😂 I’ve checked to make sure my reflection doesn’t show my face 😉
4838FBB4-3B15-45F6-B641-37FA34A88EB5.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha

Sweet.Baby.Jesus

Who wants to bet that Hollie’s Dad has paid for Truffs hotel in exchange for doing Hollie’s make up on the day of the wedding?

• Haha
  • Wow

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
Does anyone actually use the glasses chains? I remember my mum having them 500 years ago

The hotel looks lovely and I would love to go abroad. But I wouldn’t right now, pandemic and whatnot, and you’ll probably run into an influencer of some sort. Imagine trying to fill your buffet plate too full and there’s some bison stomping around filming

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
Do you reckon holly set an alarm for the middle of the night, took truffs phone and threw it off the balcony. So no billion pics before the wedding happened. Zsm crashing into chair down the aisle as she wanders up it fliming

• Haha

Jdawson

That recent story ‘Olives mum & Dad’ has just knocked me sick. Why does she think the bespoke Oliver is some kind of famous royalty? Make it make sense :unsure:

• Haha
OUR little flower girl..... Hollies flower girl Hun.
Who called it yesterday big post all about Oluv being the centre of attention.

I am screaming at that picture of her - fucking Size 12 ZSM my arse hahaha !! Love when a real pic of her surfaces 😂😂

• Haha

BettyBeau

VIP Member
It’s brilliant she looks like she’s having proper fun and really bloody enjoying herself go on Truff do a duty whine next

Southern.fairy91

So she’s gone for a jog in the heat not washed her hair and is now going the airport? She’s gunna smell like a wet donkey when she gets to greece.

• Haha
  • Sick