Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thekinsley

Mez is just on this holibob to sprog sit Trollive, whenever she’s not being forced into an insta photo shoot with her scabby minged ma and dim as fuck dad anyway. Mum on the loose, your never fucking on the straight and narrow Kate love. Poor Mez deserves a few sex on the beaches down her… scrap that, she deserves a fucking pride of Britain for 29 years of Katie Hayes shit.

Also, Delo with those deidre Rashid sunnies with the fucking beads…. Jesus wept, I’ve never seen anything so tragic. He’s such a melt, bet you he struggles with his days of the week and still needs a night light.

• Haha
Reactions: 65

Rothsey

VIP Member
Dying to know what shit she shovels down olives mouth today
Cue… “for all my followers wanting to know what Oliffer had for breakfast. I’m still super easy guys, she had Greek style yog, and Greek style fruit, and Greek style eggs, sat at a Greek style table, in a Greek style hotel.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 65

Laurenia

I’ve lurked on this thread since the very first one but always been scared to post 😂 I’m so confused by her today that I’m having to say something!

She had her hair done yesterday all fresh for her holidays. She then went on a run this morning and got all sweaty, waved her coffee about in front of a bus and is now on the way to the airport wearing a cap. Is that cos she hasn’t washed her hair post-run? Why bother having it blowed for travelling to go and do that 😩

Then she’s also posted the competition saying you have to share her image on your story and tag your mates, but the bus behind her says you have to take a selfie with the bus and tag them. Which is it?

She hurts my brain la.

• Haha
Reactions: 64

JustADiamond

Sorry!! Had to wait on it being made smaller for me coz I’m proper useless with tech 😜 hopefully this works?!?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
1A48B615-A541-4D01-AC71-D745CA16E2E3.jpeg

Nahhhh, I’m not having that these 2 are anything other than mates who are married.

He’s as straight as a fucking round-about this kid.

• Haha
  • Sad

She-Rah

I’m a Tattle lurker and until recently had never heard of this absolute weapon of a lassie. This is my first Truff holiday and I cannot wait to see how it unfolds 🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Does anyone else wonder how the likes of Naomi and other influencers convincetheir fella to take constant photos of them and videos of them walking away turning around smiling 😭 it has me creased every time my fella would never let me live it down

• Haha
Kate when you read this just remember you can’t be slated for being you! The reason people have a problem with things you do is because you lie, you beg, you photoshop to make yourself look unrecognisable, you edit your child and the list goes on. If you was to just be you, don’t hide behind a filter, don’t copy other people on Instagram and just be yourself, people would really feel like they can relate to you! Just stop the bullshit and lies and nobody can pull you for anything

• Heart

Cooksie

VIP Member
3E5E83BC-07E6-4DA7-A91D-BA16A03F2B75.jpeg

Just a quick break from Truff’s wedding to show you this on the pub menu from last night. Killed me off even more when I saw ‘Philly’ in the description!

• Haha
  • Heart

Moffat1

Notice that we are getting a full hotel tour, like her week (72 hours) in Ibiza because it’s nice and boujee. But there was no sign of anything when she was in Dubai for new year? Defo stayed in a basic, low star hotel. She’s all smoke and bendy mirrors.
Hope Olive kicks off in the heat all week and truffs hair goes green when she washes it in the swimming pool.

• Haha
Reactions: 57

dollycurz

Chatty Member
“ Last meal for mrs sinnet” she makes it sound like she’s on death row. Thick as two planks she is.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56