Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Foodaholic

VIP Member
Sorry!! Had to wait on it being made smaller for me coz I’m proper useless with tech 😜 hopefully this works?!?
This is gold! But do you know what, I am made up this has gone on here because in my eyes it just shows she's having a ball. Go Ed truff.

Reactions: 55

trixiefrog

Chatty Member
Aah no fucking way has he took his snide Louis V wash bag out to a wedding 🤣🤣. I’m dead here. This cunt makes Delo and his little girly bangle seem like Brad Pitt. Oh god, that’s tickled me, I’m chuckling here to myself.
Again, Naomi’s got a lot of sass for a woman who’s marriage is clearly a sham.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

wiganuser

VIP Member
Who the fuck wears a white shirt on holiday tucked into a skirt. Her fucking style is so shit. She looks like a snooker player.

Makes me actually VOMIT......this wedding has defo set hollies dad a few bob and khm is defo riding on the coattails of that...greedy cunt

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

DisgruntledGoat

VIP Member
I’m not familiar with most of ZSM’s orbiters so I just looked up Naomi. She is absolutely stunning but Christ, her dress sense is that of a Slavic mail order bride. Why the neon?! Why the random cut outs?! Sweet baby Jesus. If I’d won that genetic lottery I’d be channeling Bianca Jagger or Anna Karina or some other ICON, not looking like I’d taken something off Birkenhead market to a seamstress and said “I love the lime green but can we make this tackier??”

Cannot wait to see the maid of honour dress. I actually really hope that Hollie has done her a favour and dressed her for her shape. She has objectively good legs and relatively thin arms, standard apple shape. Something drapey to create the illusion of a waist would be lovely. She does herself dirty with the Uncle Fester blazers making her look even boxier.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

BettyBeau

VIP Member
Sorry!! Had to wait on it being made smaller for me coz I’m proper useless with tech 😜 hopefully this works?!?
Fucking hell get her on Strictly 😂 I can’t stop watching it. It’s like a routine you learnt in your bedroom when you were 12 😂 go on Truff

• Haha
Reactions: 52

Shazblag

VIP Member
Call off the search pardi! Here he is, twit and twat twinning! 🤣🤣
Hes got my nans glasses chain on incase he loses them in bizo.
A94AF0E3-C2DE-4354-8AED-E7663393FEE2.png

• Haha

RachelKate

😂 she knows people will be checking if she’s wearing fake, she knows it’s fake. Why bother. Just get a swimsuit that has some support and looks nice on you rather than blagging it’s fendi
I mean if I could be arsed spending over £350 on a cossie it defo wouldn't be that one... I think its vile. Labels don't make something instantly nice or fashionable. I still can't wear brown after being scarred as a child from wearing a brown top and being called pooey or something similarly childish. I mean was about 7 but it's stayed with me haha.. No offence to anyone who likes or suits brown BTW 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Cleanayr

Chatty Member
Trolls 1, big back 0

🤣🤣🤣

I know it's a bit early but thread suggestion

Katie hayes #103 - always the bridesmaid...........

• Haha
  • Heart
I wonder if Naomi’s fella has loads of illnesses and has to carry around a shit tonne of medication or something? Like why else would he need to walk round with a wash bag 24/7? Saying that she’s the queen of the minuscule jacquemus bag so maybe he needs to carry her lippy for her.
Think Truff is on a ban by Hollie, usually we’ve seen the brides underwear and everything by now!

• Haha
Reactions: 50

Rubydoo70

VIP Member
Why oh why do certain men,I use the term lightly here feel it’s necessary to use a fucking clutch bag? It’s a a wash bag you bell ends. Do they they take their toothbrush & toothpaste out with them on a night out?

• Haha
Reactions: 50
There are so many thread about so many insta twats on Tattle, from all walks of life and all different genres, but no matter who you follow one thing remains consistent.... It's fucking brilliant when they go on holiday!

There is always drama and bragging and the threads are pure comedy - buckle in trolls!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

InfluenzaLyfe

Chatty Member
Hollie is absolutely tiny!!! Gorge little figure on her, and truff has edited herself to the same size. Brilliant, absofuckutely brilliant. You cannot make this shit up 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 we are in for a WILD ride trolls, buckle in, truff’s on tour and I am HERE for it 🙌🏻🙌🏻🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49