Katie Ellison - Mummy Daddy Me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can a kitchen cost 75k thats bonkers.
I assume that's including utility and garage conversion into a snug but thats still more than a extension or loft conversion.

Yes all in to quote Mrs m the whole caboodle 🤣
Where did she say this.
Lol at whole caboodle
That a huge amount considering i thought they remortaged 2 years ago when they moved.
I know they had equity from last house and got a good deal but still.
I can see them converting garage and maybe adding 5th bedroom in the loft as girls might not want to share forever.

Reactions: 1
Cutting down on the traveling they said at the start of the year. Making sure the children have more time at home and not forgetting the look at us being relatable having to remortgage for the kitchen renovation....so it's just USA road trip at Easter and Canada summer holiday this year. The poor things having to cut back so much.
They did cut down, they didn't go away at half term :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I am actually starting to wonder if they’re secret lottery winners!
I'm wondering if when Katie mentions Jon working for America he actually does work for the whole of America.

Even on really good wages how can they afford two trips to America this year along for a family of 5 along with all the work on the house. It doesn't ring true.

Reactions: 13
I'm wondering if when Katie mentions Jon working for America he actually does work for the whole of America.

Even on really good wages how can they afford two trips to America this year along for a family of 5 along with all the work on the house. It doesn't ring true.
That’s what I mean, plus she buys lots of clothes and house accessories each month - their mortgage must be small is all I can say! I wonder if they essentially live & pay the bills with his wage, and her earnings (which I guess must be fairly good now) pay for trips, holidays, clothes etc?

Reactions: 2

I think most people vastly underestimate how much these influencers earn. Many bring in 6 figures or close to it. And not just the massive accounts, I’m talking the likes of Katie. Look how many of them have their partner give up work and still afford house moves, renovations, etc.

Reactions: 8
I suppose so re influencers earning a lot. They also don’t seem big on going out, partying etc or some other flashy things that others might spend their money on

Reactions: 3
I can’t inagine the Florida trip cost as much as it would for one of us to go, most of it was partnerships, gifted, discounted etc. Not saying it was cheap, but certainly not as expensive as you’d think.

I also get the impression Jon earns a really good wage, and @letitallout is spot on, influencers command big salaries. I know Alex Gladwin was, at one point, earning £9k for a sponsored/ad video. Just the video. So imagine everything else on top.

Also I don’t believe that figure of £75k for the kitchen and work at all. That’s insanity.

I am actually starting to wonder if they’re secret lottery winners!
Hahaha! Nah! They wouldn't have to remortgage if they had the cash.
That is a lot of money to add to an existing mortgage, especially when you're self employed. Interest rates are going up.

It seems really silly and wasteful, when their house is perfectly adequate as is. They only really need to do up their kitchen. If the girls don't want to share a bedroom, then they stick a bed in the play room. Nobody needs a playroom, I had a perfectly happy childhood without one. 🙊

The american holiday i think was "working" with a brand, this one is paid for by them. I think he earns well plus she also does "content work" whatever that it for travel companies so will be earning quite well i would have thought, plus her ads like next etc. I dont mind her, like her decor and style, she is a bit annoying with the self criticism but always seems to declare ads and respond to comments.

I can’t inagine the Florida trip cost as much as it would for one of us to go, most of it was partnerships, gifted, discounted etc. Not saying it was cheap, but certainly not as expensive as you’d think.

I also get the impression Jon earns a really good wage, and @letitallout is spot on, influencers command big salaries. I know Alex Gladwin was, at one point, earning £9k for a sponsored/ad video. Just the video. So imagine everything else on top.

Also I don’t believe that figure of £75k for the kitchen and work at all. That’s insanity.
Insane yes , source 100%🐴

They can probably claim flights etc (maybe even hotels) as an expense on tax return....

I think I might have to unsubscribe too, she's a nice enough woman and I think she's pretty good at declaring ads etc, but she's just a bit dull and too sacrine for me.
Over on the Charlotte Taylor thread we slate her for romanticising every thing but Katie does it too 🤣🙈
True. Although Katie doesnt 'act' as much as Charlotte, you know, the shots of smiling into the distance with a cuppa or pretending the camera isnt there whilst she smiles at the scene ahead of her. But Katie does seem very boring atm. I dont even watch the what I wore this week or what we ate this week anymore, crazy how she can afford enough clothes to do a different one each month and the meals are the same and dont really ever inspire me.

True. Although Katie doesnt 'act' as much as Charlotte, you know, the shots of smiling into the distance with a cuppa or pretending the camera isnt there whilst she smiles at the scene ahead of her. But Katie does seem very boring atm. I dont even watch the what I wore this week or what we ate this week anymore, crazy how she can afford enough clothes to do a different one each month and the meals are the same and dont really ever inspire me.
Yeah her videos are well filmed but some are a snooze fest lately, meals are samey but I guess that’s real life? Must get to a point where you’re scraping the barrel with what to film of your life? But I suppose she’ll be able to dine out on the new kitchen renovation if it goes ahead for several months! I always think floggers must start to get nervous if there isn’t a renovation/pregnancy announcement/new baby/holiday to share, god forbid there isn’t something exciting waiting in the wings

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.